What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,837,427 times)

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 21, 2012, 07:01:44 PM
Decided to re-watch Planet Terror.

Spoiler
Did they really have to kill off Biehn's character?
[close]

Not to burst your bubble, but doesn't that happen in pretty much all the really good films he's been in?  ;)

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: Eva on Oct 21, 2012, 07:09:05 PM

Spoiler
[close]

Not to burst your bubble, but doesn't that happen in pretty much all the really good films he's been in?  ;)

In just about every movie (besides The Seventh Sign), and in The Rock. Oh my god I bawled my eyes out when they killed of his character in that movie. Every death of his characters in any movie, have my friends and I going "Are you kidding me?! Just -- why?!" and with my best friend; "Hey, Amaterasu. Your boyfriend died again."

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

You know when you're feeling bored/stressed?

Yea...

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I feel like I'm going to bomb hard at a test tomorrow... studied and all but I have a baaad feeling about this.

TJ Doc

TJ Doc

Sounds like you need an 80s driving montage!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HGwWPTAljII#

Best of luck with it, though. :)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

:laugh: Yes!!

And thanks. :)

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Amaterasu on Oct 21, 2012, 07:13:03 PM

Spoiler
[close]

In just about every movie (besides The Seventh Sign), and in The Rock. Oh my god I bawled my eyes out when they killed of his character in that movie. Every death of his characters in any movie, have my friends and I going "Are you kidding me?! Just -- why?!" and with my best friend; "Hey, Amaterasu. Your boyfriend died again."

I hope that Sean Bean and Michael Biehn never have to share a film together.

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

My Alien fanfic, it sucked buttermilk lol!

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 22, 2012, 10:06:21 PM

Spoiler
[close]

That'll hurt my feels.  :(

Eva

Eva

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 22, 2012, 10:06:21 PM

You could add Gary Oldman to the mix. Outside the Batman films, I remember very few films where his character didn't die  :D

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Getting annoyed by posters who don't follow the rules and yet nothing happens about it!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: NavyReservist on Oct 22, 2012, 11:23:12 PM
Getting annoyed by posters who don't follow the rules and yet nothing happens about it!

Hardly any of the posts that don't seem to follow are noticed. Which is why you can always report the post and give your reason as to why you reported it.

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 22, 2012, 10:06:21 PMI hope that Sean Bean and Michael Biehn never have to share a film together.

Die This Day

Directed by Joss Whedon.

Starring Sean Bean, Michael Biehn, Sean Pertwee and Gary Oldman.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 22, 2012, 11:31:32 PM
Quote from: ShadowPred on Oct 22, 2012, 10:06:21 PMI hope that Sean Bean and Michael Biehn never have to share a film together.

Die This Day

Directed by Joss Whedon.

And they all survive in the end.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Laufey on Oct 22, 2012, 11:31:32 PM

Die This Day

Directed by Joss Whedon.

And Liam Neeson eats them all.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed