What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,841,310 times)

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 06:53:45 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 18, 2011, 06:35:05 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 06:20:00 AM
I'm going to move on now and let the thread get back to it's norm

I don't know what the f**k you're talking about, but yeah it's the what made you unhappy thread, not the make someone unhappy thread, sorry i forgot .

Oh my gooood.... just be a man and shut up. They don't need to see this anymore. I regret even going this far for their sake.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 18, 2011, 07:11:46 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 06:53:45 AM
Quote from: Pn2501 on Sep 18, 2011, 06:35:05 AM
Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 18, 2011, 06:20:00 AM
I'm going to move on now and let the thread get back to it's norm

I don't know what the f**k you're talking about, but yeah it's the what made you unhappy thread, not the make someone unhappy thread, sorry i forgot .

Oh my gooood.... just be a man and shut up. They don't need to see this anymore. I regret even going this far for their sake.

http://img577.imageshack.us/img577/4002/1316329742902.jpg

Oh look, you have your hand down your pants...

What made me unhappy today? Someone ate all the granola bars...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

What do you want from me Sweeps? WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM MEEEEeeeee!?!?!

Purebreedalien

Aeus

Aeus

oh god rich you crazy

Xenodog

Xenodog

NUB DESTROYER

NUB DESTROYER

I know him. Im a huge motorsports fan, love cars, watch TopGear blah blah blah

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Aeus on Sep 18, 2011, 01:39:44 PM
oh god rich you crazy
It was either that or be involved in the idiotic screaming, yelling, fighting, and crying that went on in the household last night.

Being crazy has it's perks.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Some douche nozzles broke into my moms home and stole a ton of shit, including my deceased father's wedding band. Motherf**kers! Plus, I gained five pounds. That is easily fixed though. Just give me 2 days.

Shasvre

Shasvre

I've been reading some stuff over at the Man of Steel forum at SHH and it's so annoying when people are stuck in a very narrow view of what they can accept. Some people claim that no Superman stories past 1986 should count and that everything after that date isn't Superman and has been a constant failure. Seriously? Why can't people just accept that there is something as simple as different takes on a character?

It's gets really irritating after a while, but it's my own fault for keep on reading it. It's like an addiction at this point. :(

scarhunter92

scarhunter92

Quote from: Laufey on Sep 19, 2011, 08:45:51 AM
I've been reading some stuff over at the Man of Steel forum at SHH and it's so annoying when people are stuck in a very narrow view of what they can accept. Some people claim that no Superman stories past 1986 should count and that everything after that date isn't Superman and has been a constant failure. Seriously? Why can't people just accept that there is something as simple as different takes on a character?

It's gets really irritating after a while, but it's my own fault for keep on reading it. It's like an addiction at this point. :(

f**kin' purist fanboys.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Story of my life.
:P
Lauf, just don't care about those close-minded people. If you enjoy something, don't let others ruin it for you.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I've been thinking about my life, I may have all these awards, high grades, and high honours, but I am depressed because I've realized I haven't had a best friend(s) since public school. Someone that would listen to you whenever you had problems, someone who was always there for you no matter what. But then high school came, my parents wanted me in a special ed program which I now regret because in the last years of high school I proved I'm fully capable without it. My home town school didn't have it so I had to go on a 1 hour van ride every morning and afternoon for Huron Heights Secondary School, I hated that school so grade 10 I made a triumphant return to my home town, at first it was great to be reunited, but then... just because I was absent a full year, they turned on me and that was that. Since then I've had friends, but none who wanted to listen or wanted to be there for me when I needed them. The past few months I have been alone and isolated as I am no longer in school, I didn't go off to college or university (or the army for that matter) and have no job.

Effectz

Effectz

Im sorry,i could not resist,jesus im a f**king troll.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed