What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,841,235 times)

King Rathalos

King Rathalos

All these members leaving.

LadyZero

LadyZero

I was going to go for a run but it's raining. Damn you, Mother Nature. Damn you.

Also I'd like to trade my spine in for a new one, woke up about an hour ago with crippling back pain, probably caused by falling asleep in an armchair last night whilst watching TV and contorting myself to get comfy. Ow x.x

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 17, 2011, 03:06:26 AM
Quote from: keylight-di on Sep 16, 2011, 06:29:54 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 16, 2011, 05:07:08 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 14, 2011, 03:49:21 PM
I'm back on medication.
Dude your going to gain so much weight, and the side effects are a bitch its not worth it just chuck them outside and say you take them

Why are you saying this? It's not truth. I'm on medication almost all the time. The fact is that the beginning is a bit hard, but after a few weeks (if medicines are correct), no side effects are visible and of course no weight growing. Just medicines should be properly matched.
BTW my medicines are strong ones, not candy...

Ghost - if medicines are needed, just take them, watch yourself and if something is wrong/incorrect - go to your doc for changing them.
Are you kidding me all medications have side effects if you researched anything you would know a lot of them do more harm then good.  I know I have been on them almost all my life until a few years ago.  For countless crap, in 3rd great it gave me a seizure A F*CKING SEIZURE.  It had wonderful side effects of weight gain, suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, and pain.  After a year with out medication, everyone tells me I have become less crazy, more calm, more focused.  I am in my third year with out medication and my mother says if she knew all this time I could have been better off as a child with out pills, I wouldn't have the problems I have now from the side effects.  As a country America is a bunch of pill poppers we always think pills can solve everything.  But they can't they can't fix anything but they can make some things go away for a period of time but not forever. 

Okay.
Maybe it's time for reply.
Honesty, I was writing this response the whole morning. Geez, Queen, I don't remember when I was so angry.

But I like you. What I know about you and your life makes this feeling even deeper. So I try to be kind. And cyvil. And this aggression isn't against you, but against stupid, deadly stereotypes.

Where should I start...?

I don't know your knowledge about depression. And about Ghost. Maybe you know about him more than me, it's possible.
And about depression? I believe you could experience it. But how deep it can be in your case? How many phases could you fight against?
The last time when I experienced it - it was February. This year. And it still keep me in its cold hug.

The first phase is the easiest - you feel what you feel, but you stiil keep contact with reality. The last chance to look for help. You can think rationally, more or less, but still. For me this phasis is about 2 days.
The second phasis - you said "good bye" to logic. Now you want only one thing - to die. I would want to forget, that my only one problem then it was "where the hell are all knives"! My ex even took me all of scissors. He knows me better than I know myself. If you survive this phasis - and still nobody helped you, there is hell waiting for you.
The third phasis - You still want to die, despertelly. But now you have no power to move. Your thoughts are bleeding. Your dreams are bleeding - if you can sleep, even for a minute. The whole body and soul it's one pure pain. You want to die so much... Because everything ended, and everything is so painfull...
Do you know what I'm talking about, Queen?

I experienced all these phasis many times. I have experience, my ex has experience. But every time without his help and without medicines I wouldn't survive.
If he doesn't take me to the doctor in February, today we wouldn't talk, Queen. I'm deadly sure.
BTW my psychotherapist told that my condition is too heavy for any psychotherapy. In a few months, when medicines will work.

That's all about "Dude your going to gain so much weight, and the side effects are a bitch its not worth it just chuck them outside and say you take them".

Do you really think that person in this condition cares about weight? Seriously?

Side effects. Of course, every medicine has its side effects. Even aspirin. But there are three things:

* if medicines are correct, if they fit to particular person, these effects will be not strong. This is responsibility of doctor to find medicines which will fit to you. With my damn experiences - my doc and me had to look for proper medicines, I changed them four times! Finally, after one month we found something really good working. Month of changes of these damn medicines.
In this moment my side effects are: low blood pressure, dizziness (sometimes severe), weakness, tremors/trembling hands (a little disturbing when I'm drawing). I lost weight about 6 pounds.

Do you think - it's high price for life?

* If you experienced side effects like: "weight gain, suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, and pain." there is only one explanation. Your doctor was asshole. Sad but true. Why you still had to take something what gave you effects like those, geez. This is why I fight about knowledge among people. Depression it's f**king pain, you have to have help, not more pain! Next time - see above and learn from experience, please.

* Pills are needed when they are needed. Pills aren't cure for every problem of the world. But there are such a situations that without medical support no other help is possible. Do you remember, what I told above about my  psychoterapist?

If you still are reading this - I have one question - as I told I don't know Ghost. I can imagine some facts, but I don't know his case. In this moment I know he disappeared for a while and I worry about him a bit...
Question is -  if something bad would happen because of your advice - if his condition would be similar more to mine than yours - how would you feel?
Giving any advice about so serious matter, so dangerous thing - it's damn responsibility. You don't know this person, you aren't a medical doctor. Every case is different, because every person is different - with his/her problems, experience (good and bad), traumas, even metabolism.
Are you ready for this resaponsibility?

End of this wall of text.
Thank you for attention.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

LadyZero

LadyZero

You tell 'em, keylight. Nicely worded *applauds*

keylight-di

keylight-di

*hidden in her old, safe, dark corner*

thanks, guys....

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: keylight-di on Sep 17, 2011, 12:36:55 PM

thanks, guys....

Nightmare Asylum

Sorry about the fish r888.

And Ghost, I really hope your grandfather is doing better.

I miss all the members that are going :(

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: Fujimaster on Sep 17, 2011, 01:16:02 PM
Quote from: keylight-di on Sep 17, 2011, 12:36:55 PM

thanks, guys....

http://awesomegifs.com/wp-content/uploads/converastion-over.gif

If there is pic or something - not visible for me. Maybe I'm lucky...  :-\
Lucky, lucky me...

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

I accidently got spider guts on my hands.

I F**KING HATE SPIDERS! I hate them like Indiana Jones hates snakes!

Aeus

Aeus

I just watched the entire episode of MLP Sweeper posted.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PN0XRkSyhwM#

Spoiler
Although I did like it when the corn starting popping.
[close]

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

That's a pretty strong reaction after watching something for 22 minutes.

ಠ.ಠ

i bet you liked it.

Aeus

Aeus

Hah. I actually didn't hate it. I'd be lying if I said some of it didn't make me smile.

But I wouldn't watch it. The longer it went on the more I was forcing myself to continue, it's pretty braindead entertainment with characters tailor made so little girls can go 'oh that's me, I'm that one teeheehee' and then they can all giggle together. I don't really fall into that demographic, so I guess that's why it didn't work. I'm sort of at all loss as for why it would for any adult male, but I guess that answer will always elude me.

Oh wait no, they're just fags that's why. Silly me.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

The denial. It's so blatant it hurts.

;-;

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed