What made you unhappy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:54:58 PM

Author
What made you unhappy today? Part 1 (Read 1,841,296 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 16, 2011, 02:50:30 AM
Left, site it's charm, didn't see much of a point in coming back day after day to post anymore.

Can't say I blame them, after Fatale S1, I'm out. I'll establish it elsewhere and provide a link.

I frequent MSN with those two a lot, it's quite better than posting here, really.

Honestly, when you go, I go. If one thing survived all the piss poor times in my past it's loyalty.

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Left, site it's charm, didn't see much of a point in coming back day after day to post anymore.

Can't say I blame them, after Fatale S1, I'm out. I'll establish it elsewhere and provide a link.

I frequent MSN with those two a lot, it's quite better than posting here, really.

Wat  :(

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Sep 16, 2011, 01:15:59 PM

Honestly, when you go, I go. If one thing survived all the piss poor times in my past it's loyalty.

Wat. :(

I'll be alone at this rate.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yUWgE0EVQ9c#

AliceApocalypse

Why not stay?  Guys?  AVPG is a great place to be, don't leave  :'(

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

I'm sad because of these departures. Its saddening for me. :'(

Left, site lost it's charm, didn't see much of a point in coming back day after day to post anymore.

man this sucks, i go on holiday for a week and everyone starts jumping ship :( i don't plan on leaving any time soon, i certainly was planning on staying util long after ACM and Prometheus come out, as long as the franchise lives, and the comic book and gamer crowd are still here, i stay.

Quote from: Vulhala on Sep 15, 2011, 10:43:11 AM
I'm still pissed off I lost £50 down the bookies last night. They were dead f**king certs as well  >:(

sorry to break it to you, but they obviously weren't dead certs, :-\

Lie

Lie

Playing POP Warrior Within

1. My personal text, didn't make me too upset but it's not a nice thing to hear... :(

2. This is the only Prince Of Perisa game that the Prince isn't voice by Yuri Lowenthal (Voice actor of Sasuke), it my fav of the lot too. Two Thrones is sick but it's way too easy I remember every sunday after it came out I would ritually complete that game before getting dressed.

Left, site lost it's charm, didn't see much of a point in coming back day after day to post anymore.

I can't tell you to stay and I needn't say you'll miss me :P but can I request one thing and no it's not your battlestar galactica army... I already have that. ;) One last fatale artwork I think you know the sort of thing I'm after. ;)

Speaking of which I haven't checked out any of you lastest work.

*Pulls down pants*

Shasvre

Shasvre

I can't say I agree with the site having lost its charm. Sad to see you guys go though. :(

I'll probably stick around for a long time. Galaxy is pretty much the only forum I visit these days.

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

This is the only forum I go to as well. I left Alienexperience a long while ago and I've lost touch with South Park Studios.

I don't think the site has lost it's charm either as I've planned on not going anywhere, besides the pony thread keeping me up to date  :D, I like coming here to join in on AvP2010 meets and will likely do the same for Colonial Marines, and I'm also looking forward to Prometheus. I also enjoy the humour and chatting as it usually makes my day.

But to me it's a matter of loyalty (it's in my nature), I'm already heart broke enough Sticks and Shobidoo left.

If more memebers such as Sweeps leave I'll be pretty damn upset.

Either way, I'm thinking of dusting off the webs on MSN, it's been a while.

LadyZero

LadyZero

Had a bit of a paranoid freak out at work today, for a stupid reason: it's performance review time, my least favourite time of year.

Because last year I was in a shitty department with a shitty manager who focused WAY too much on how I 'got along' with the losers in that department (I didn't, fyi, I hated all but one of them because I was their supervisor and they were so stubborn it was like supervising brick walls a lot of the time) I got a shitty review. So I spazzed at my current manager but she assured me that because I've moved departments I've got a clean slate. And my 'getting along' with people doesn't matter because now I'm in Ops I don't have to talk to ANYONE, so what's the point of judging someone on how personable they are?

I hate performance reviews. I've always had bad ones because I've always had terrible managers who focus too much on the negative and too much on me as a person and not on my work. My work has never been anything other than excellent (and they all admitted that) but because I'm 'weird' (read: don't watch soap operas/reality TV therefore have nothing to talk about with people) I clearly have an attitude problem.

Sigh. Stupid reviews.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Let me get this straight.  You constantly receive bad evaluations because they say you're weird?

LadyZero

LadyZero

Quote from: Master Chief on Sep 16, 2011, 04:51:40 PM
Let me get this straight.  You constantly receive bad evaluations because they say you're weird?

Basically, yes. Unlike most girls, I'm not into traditionally 'girly' stuff. I'm also, without bragging, about ten times more intelligent than most of them (including most of the managers) and that makes conversations hard to hold with someone who thinks that a soap opera is an intellectual challenge.

I like cars and spaceships and planes, which is why I work in aviation. I don't give a damn about celebrity gossip. I don't watch Eastenders. I wouldn't know what Jedward was if I fell over it (okay that's not true, but still). I hate Twilight (this is a crime in my office). I would rather go and see an action film than a chick flick. In short, I'm not a 'normal' girl. Add cosplay to that and you've got a recipe for people to pick on me.

I find it hard to get along with vacuous, stupid women who can't even string a sentence together properly. Does this make me weird? No. Nor does it give me an attitude problem because believe me, I try my arse off to get on with everyone and sometimes it just doesn't work.

Sucks to be me.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

No it doesn't, you need to perform more vag-kicking though.

As for me, it's relatively minor, but I lost the chance to see the International with Naomi Watts.

Predator Queen

Predator Queen

Quote from: keylight-di on Sep 16, 2011, 06:29:54 AM
Quote from: Predator Queen on Sep 16, 2011, 05:07:08 AM
Quote from: Ghost Rider on Sep 14, 2011, 03:49:21 PM
I'm back on medication.
Dude your going to gain so much weight, and the side effects are a bitch its not worth it just chuck them outside and say you take them

Why are you saying this? It's not truth. I'm on medication almost all the time. The fact is that the beginning is a bit hard, but after a few weeks (if medicines are correct), no side effects are visible and of course no weight growing. Just medicines should be properly matched.
BTW my medicines are strong ones, not candy...

Ghost - if medicines are needed, just take them, watch yourself and if something is wrong/incorrect - go to your doc for changing them.
Are you kidding me all medications have side effects if you researched anything you would know a lot of them do more harm then good.  I know I have been on them almost all my life until a few years ago.  For countless crap, in 3rd great it gave me a seizure A F*CKING SEIZURE.  It had wonderful side effects of weight gain, suicidal thoughts, hallucinations, and pain.  After a year with out medication, everyone tells me I have become less crazy, more calm, more focused.  I am in my third year with out medication and my mother says if she knew all this time I could have been better off as a child with out pills, I wouldn't have the problems I have now from the side effects.  As a country America is a bunch of pill poppers we always think pills can solve everything.  But they can't they can't fix anything but they can make some things go away for a period of time but not forever. 

Cap. Fitzgerald

Everyone is different Queen, and medications are too. In general they help, not hurt.
Ive never met two people who had the same sideffects occur to them.
If the medication helps Ghost, then of course he should take them. If they start to make him worse, of course he should toss them.
But he shouldn't stop immediately
And considering Di's circumstances, I trust she has done a fair bit of research about her meds.

r888

r888

My gold fish die today, I had that fish for 4 years

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed