What made you happy today? Part 1

Started by Purebreedalien, Jun 26, 2008, 08:53:56 PM

Author
What made you happy today? Part 1 (Read 2,830,407 times)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

I know this happened a while ago but i found the vid and cracked up laughing.

Obama is my type of prez man.   :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KR4S4ge114#

Valaquen

Valaquen

Makes a nice change from Krushchez mumbling to JFK, or Stalin ie "Uncle Joe" ie insane paranoid murderous midget. Then again, Medvedev ... hear more about Putin, funnily enough.

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 04:55:03 PM
I know this happened a while ago but i found the vid and cracked up laughing.

Obama is my type of prez man.   :D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_KR4S4ge114#

I've never seen that before. Heard about it, but never saw the video.

Thank you. :)

The Ghoul

The Ghoul

^ Your all very welcome.  :D

Another thing that is making me happy is that Keylight is posting again me and her were like TJ and Spacemarines when I was known as The-Dude5000 or later known as Darth Dude.

So this makes me very happy, the only down part is that she's sick.  :'(

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

Yep, you two really had a bromance.

'Cept she isn't a bro. So I'm not sure what to call it.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: The Ghoul on Nov 28, 2010, 05:44:31 PM
^ Your all very welcome.  :D

Another thing that is making me happy is that Keylight is posting again me and her were like TJ and Spacemarines when I was known as The-Dude5000 or later known as Darth Dude.

So this makes me very happy, the only down part is that she's sick.  :'(
Quote from: SpaceMarines on Nov 28, 2010, 06:15:50 PM
Yep, you two really had a bromance.

'Cept she isn't a bro. So I'm not sure what to call it.

This ;D ;D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

^
I'm happy because I finally came upon one of your posts after forever.

keylight-di

keylight-di

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 28, 2010, 08:22:45 PM
^
I'm happy because I finally came upon one of your posts after forever.

You are welcomed. ;D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just got back..

I don't think I've ever felt emotions like that in my entire life. That orchestra was my entire life.
The meaning of The Lord of the Rings is everything to me.

The beautiful vocals from the childrens choir cut through my soul and burried. The one young boy that did the solo for "The Breaking of the Fellowship" brought me to tears at the end of the first movement (The Fellowship of the Ring).

There is so much more I can be telling you all, but I'll keep that for later- something I wanted to mention is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, with her voice that brought me out of my own body, and released me from any other thought in my mind- I was hers. She sung at various parts including "Evenstar", "Gollum's Song", and my favorite, "Into The West". Not only was she physically captivating, her voice was that of an angel, and I felt something of an impossible love for her that effected me in the strangest of ways. I had ascended and I forgot the hundreds of people in the room with me- it felt personal.

It's inspired me more than I can currently express through words.. I'm still in shock. It finished with tears in my eyes, and my hands shaking from pure emotion.

It was life, and my life was love.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I got SplatterHouse today.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Nov 29, 2010, 01:57:25 AM
Spoiler
I just got back..

I don't think I've ever felt emotions like that in my entire life. That orchestra was my entire life.
The meaning of The Lord of the Rings is everything to me.

The beautiful vocals from the childrens choir cut through my soul and burried. The one young boy that did the solo for "The Breaking of the Fellowship" brought me to tears at the end of the first movement (The Fellowship of the Ring).

There is so much more I can be telling you all, but I'll keep that for later- something I wanted to mention is one of the most beautiful women I've ever seen in my life, with her voice that brought me out of my own body, and released any other thought in my mind- I was hers. She sung at various parts including "Evenstar", "Gollum's Song", and my favorite, "Into The West". Not only was she physically captivating, her voice was that of an angel, and I felt something of an impossible love for her that effected me in the strangest of ways. I had ascended and I forgot the hundreds of people in the room with me- it felt personal.

It's inspired me more than I can currently express through words.. I'm still in shock. It finished with tears in my eyes, and my hands shaking from pure emotion.

It was life, and my life was love.
[close]

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Nov 29, 2010, 02:40:35 AM
I got SplatterHouse today.

The juxtaposition between these posts made my day.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I know, huh?  :D

Nope

Nope

Getting to see a stary night sky on my way back to the city.

Cap. Fitzgerald

Cap. Fitzgerald

The first starry night sky I ever saw I loved.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: shobidoo on Nov 29, 2010, 02:47:00 AM
Getting to see a stary night sky on my way back to the city.

That's why I don't like to live in the city. I can see as many starry nights as I want.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed