Super/Queen Facehugger

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 14, 2006, 03:37:02 PM

Author
Super/Queen Facehugger (Read 81,499 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I thought it might be nice to start up a thread about this Hugger. What are you thoughts on it?

Darkness

Darkness

Ive always considered a Super Facehugger to be canon. It's the only plauisble explanation as to how it impregnated two hosts.

Newsfop

Newsfop

My god those things are ugly. That was actually my thought on the matter one weekend when I was alone and held an Alien marathon. The critter that was on-board the Sulaco (which I believe to have been placed there by the LV-426 queen, was a double-dipper.)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Darkness on Dec 14, 2006, 10:31:46 PM
Ive always considered a Super Facehugger to be canon. It's the only plauisble explanation as to how it impregnated two hosts.

I don't know about that. We did see the normal Face-Hugger as well.

VenomX

VenomX

This is coming from someone who hasn't seen the SE and thus don't really know what he's talking about, but, if this is a "queen facehugger", wouldn't that mean both its "children" would have been alien queens, if it had impregnated two hosts? And not only the one in Ripley?

Just a thought.  :)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

If it did work that way, I'd be more inclined to think it'd carry a Queen embyro and a warrior one for it's protection and preperation for the Queen's birth.

The Ultimate Predator

I agree with Hicks. Where are those pics from Darkness?

G.C. Samaras

G.C. Samaras

Quote from: The Ultimate Predator on Dec 15, 2006, 02:39:47 PM
I agree with Hicks. Where are those pics from Darkness?
One is from Alien 3: Special Edition and the other I have no clue (I know you weren't asking me but I thought I'd answer anyways).

Anyways, I consider both facehuggers to be canonical and I cannot see why they would not be. My only problem is that "Super Facehugger" is a weak name for a facehugger that impregnates hosts with Queens. It should be something more empowering like "Queenhugger" or something.

*Ran out of creativity*

The Ultimate Predator

Cheers for the info.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I'm sure they're from Alien Legend but that's besides the point.

CELTICPRED

CELTICPRED

I would love to see the super face hugger in AVP 2.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

They're in the game Extinction too.

Darkness

Darkness

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Dec 16, 2006, 11:14:08 AM
I'm sure they're from Alien Legend but that's besides the point.

Yeah, they are. I got them from there originally.

QuoteThey're in the game Extinction too.

Well, Praetorian Facehuggers are but they can't facehug the same creature twice.

frost

frost

nice pics darkness!

FACEBOX

FACEBOX

I hope we will see one in action at one point.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed