AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie

Started by War Wager, Apr 22, 2008, 04:29:38 PM

Which is your least fave movie of the whole franchise?

Predator
6 (1%)
Predator 2
15 (2.6%)
AvP: Alien vs. Predator
51 (8.8%)
AvPR: Aliens vs. Predator - Requiem
270 (46.6%)
Alien
9 (1.6%)
Aliens
7 (1.2%)
AlienĀ³
37 (6.4%)
Alien Resurrection
102 (17.6%)
Predators
12 (2.1%)
Prometheus
25 (4.3%)
Alien Covenant
12 (2.1%)
The Predator
34 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 560

Author
AvPGalaxy's Least Favourite Movie (Read 237,434 times)

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Yeah hearing the directors (Jean????) original ideas along with the doctor in the queen chamber.

It's pretty obvious the newborn was going to propagate the species with ripley......
Yeah it's the only thing that would make since,
How else would the newborn secure the species?

Anyways.

Avpr and resurection thankfully are more hated than anything else at the moment.

The Kurgan

It's a freak of nature. I doubt it was able to propagate a species.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 04, 2019, 09:23:51 PM
It's a freak of nature. I doubt it was able to propagate a species.

I dont even know if I can say this but here goes lol.

The newborn had both equipment nececary for male or female mating. (Vomit)
It had a giant belly Gina with a dick hanging out of it lmfao. I'm thinking it would have ended up being a rapey monster, With ripley being its first victim. (Jhoner might have f**ked it.... lmfao)

Huggs

Huggs

It seemed malformed.

If anything, I imagine it would undergo some sort of asexual reproduction.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Quote from: Huggs on Oct 05, 2019, 12:09:44 AM
It seemed malformed.

If anything, I imagine it would undergo some sort of asexual reproduction.

I figured the whole "she is giving birth for you ripley"
Along with the directors thoughts kinda confirms it.

The aliens 1 weakness is they have to have hosts to propagate.
The newborn and ripley wouldent need a host.....
Blech lol

The Kurgan

The Kurgan

Just because it has all the parts does not mean they actually work.

I thought Gediman's ravings were that of a lunatic and not more.

Don't forget this whole gene splicing process that has the newborn as it's apex is not some evolution of the original but more of a freak accident like the rest of the failed clones.

And they kinda would need hosts even in the case you make, I doubt the process of giving birth to potential offspring  is survivable for humans.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 05, 2019, 03:30:53 PM

Don't forget this whole gene splicing process that has the newborn as it's apex is not some evolution of the original but more of a freak accident like the rest of the failed clones.

And they kinda would need hosts even in the case you make, I doubt the process of giving birth to potential offspring  is survivable for humans.
What you said is exactly how i imagine it. It was a mutant. (Gross gross GROSS MUTANT) but it was born from the queen, so it wasn't necessarily an acident ????

I think the doctors (geidman, thanks) ideas were the directors way of saying what he wanted to convey without openly saying it.
And the process of mating would not have been survivable for ripley or any human.

I hate the end of resurection.
The first hour is actually kinda cool and a little funny, just wish for the ending they would have had the queen chase her through the ship or somthing, and that would have been cool.

The Kurgan

Quote from: TYRANTKINGALIEN on Oct 05, 2019, 06:06:43 PM
Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 05, 2019, 03:30:53 PM

What you said is exactly how i imagine it. It was a mutant. (Gross gross GROSS MUTANT) but it was born from the queen, so it wasn't necessarily an acident ????

No idea if it was a conscious decision on the queens part to switch from eggs to uterus, but it was not planned that the queen had inherited human traits in the first place. At least Gediman implied it was not planned that she stopped laying eggs.

Quote from: TYRANTKINGALIEN on Oct 05, 2019, 06:06:43 PM
I think the doctors (geidman, thanks) ideas were the directors way of saying what he wanted to convey without openly saying it.
And the process of mating would not have been survivable for ripley or any human.

Maybe. But if you need a new "partner" for every procreation, where is the advantage to the egg\host system? Or do you mean the potential new newborns would procreate with each other?

We have no idea if they would even look alike or even be superficial compatible. For alle we know each descendant would be one of a kind, like the Riply clones.

TYRANTKINGALIEN

Never thought about it that way but your definitely right.
Each consequtive breeding would have the alien DNA contaminated with human DNA more and more. So it would be the de-evolution of the alien to a more human state. (That's 1 hell of a way to wipe out the species... in the end we f**ked em to death lmfao)

Or maybe the newborn would just lay it's own weird eggs?  that would grew into more newborns? leading to a species that doesent need hosts.

Still hate the newborn no matter how I look at it.

Voodoo Magic

Quote from: TYRANTKINGALIEN on Oct 05, 2019, 09:01:28 PM
Still hate the newborn no matter how I look at it.

This man be speaking my language!

Huggs

Huggs

Quote from: The Kurgan on Oct 05, 2019, 06:21:21 PM
...do you mean the potential new newborns would procreate with each other?

Hoooeeeeiii!!!!

The Old One

The Old One

I don't know what's going on here... but I know I don't like it. lol

Huggs

Huggs

Alien Resurrection: UDC

Unrated Director's Cut?

No

It's the Uncle Dad Cut

The Old One

The Old One

I see, I think.

Huggs

Huggs

I mean, each xeno comes from a different host, so...I don't think they're technically inbred.

But if they somehow started mating with each other than...yeah. You'd have um...something different.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed