*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 711,308 times)

Rick Grimes

I'm starting to lose interest in Savannah. I don't know why but it seems like whenever we talk, I sense no connection between the two of us. I'm actually surprised that she is willing to talk with me, just I feel like she shows no interest in me.

Maybe it's the fact that I was so infatuated with finding out who this "Bacon" girl was, that ever since I started talking with Savannah, that 'mystery' is slowly disappearing. I knew nothing about about her, now I know almost nearly everything about it her...sort of takes the fun out of it.

I shouldn't give up on pursuing a possible friendship/relationship with her for she is a very nice and friendly person to hang out with. Things have been moving molasses slow between us and everything is going steadily well with my advances towards her.

Maybe it's just the rain putting me in a gloomy mood, or me over-thinking it too much.  Who knows, by the end of next week, things might be a little different; always gotta keep things on the positive side in life.

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 16, 2013, 01:16:08 AM
I'm starting to lose interest in Savannah. I don't know why but it seems like whenever we talk, I sense no connection between the two of us. I'm actually surprised that she is willing to talk with me, just I feel like she shows no interest in me.

Maybe it's the fact that I was so infatuated with finding out who this "Bacon" girl was, that ever since I started talking with Savannah, that 'mystery' is slowly disappearing. I knew nothing about about her, now I know almost nearly everything about it her...sort of takes the fun out of it.

I shouldn't give up on pursuing a possible friendship/relationship with her for she is a very nice and friendly person to hang out with. Things have been moving molasses slow between us and everything is going steadily well with my advances towards her.

Maybe it's just the rain putting me in a gloomy mood, or me over-thinking it too much.  Who knows, by the end of next week, things might be a little different; always gotta keep things on the positive side in life.

Shut up. :D

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Rick, it's amazing how you've turned this thread into some stupid, awful reality TV 'The Hills [Just With Creepy Horndogs]' type deal with the amount of girl names, personalities (through your demented filter) and drama that nobody gives a shit about, you've thrown at us.

It's really something of an accomplishment.

TheLoneSpoon

I think is logic is basically this. "Girl looked at me AND talked to me. She wants the D."

OpenMaw

Well of course she does, why else would a girl talk to a dude?  ::)

Amaterasu

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 16, 2013, 02:03:01 AM

Maw, stahp.  :laugh:

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 16, 2013, 01:16:08 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lf_KrGP61uo#

OpenMaw

Quote from: Amaterasu on Feb 16, 2013, 02:03:54 AM
Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 16, 2013, 02:03:01 AM

Maw, stahp.  :laugh:

I'm sorry Dave, I can't do that.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Feb 16, 2013, 01:50:15 AM
I think is logic is basically this. "Girl looked at me AND talked to me. She wants the D."

Not true man, not true.

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Feb 16, 2013, 02:38:49 AM

Not true man, not true.

S'what I get from skimming your countless drivel ridden posts on this thread.

OpenMaw

Not true man, not true.

Cmon Rick. It's okay man. Just say it. Let it out. Let the beast out!

TheLoneSpoon

Quote from: OpenMaw on Feb 16, 2013, 02:42:43 AM

Not true man, not true.

Cmon Rick. It's okay man. Just say it. Let it out. Let the beast out!

All two inches of it.

SiL

SiL

Every time Rick posts in this thread I am more and more convinced this is how he starts his day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKVrNK2VKM#ws

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: SiL on Feb 16, 2013, 02:45:25 AM
Every time Rick posts in this thread I am more and more convinced this is how he starts his day:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=noKVrNK2VKM#ws

holy...

holy shit.

I laughed so hard the Flu I've been fighting resurfaced for about 10 seconds.

Rick Grimes

Quote from: TheLoneSpoon on Feb 16, 2013, 02:40:07 AM

Not true man, not true.

S'what I get from skimming your countless drivel ridden posts on this thread.

Oh yeah, well I'm actually taking it slow with this girl. Right now, she's my main focus.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed