*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 712,435 times)

Rick Grimes

Quote from: SM on Nov 02, 2012, 02:14:58 AM
Which one of your friendzone jailers is she again?
She's the one who's most compatible with me in a relationship. Yet she feels they aren't right for her. 

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SM on Nov 02, 2012, 02:01:09 AM
Quotebut as you get months into it, know eachother and you feel that "spark" needs a bit of a boost back up it isn't a bad idea to be a bit of an animal. You know, rub her shoulders, rub her butt as you walk by (always in private and not in public).

Rubbing shoulders or butt in private no less, is your idea of being "a bit of an animal"?

Okay, so I'm inexperienced, but I like the sound of it and wanted to contribute something that could work for some but who is the fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?

What would you classify as "a bit of an animal"?

@ Lie - Well at least I'm honest about my taste. Like when I say I doubt PS3 will ever get all 3 Mass Effect games.  :)

@ Dragon - Well, it's a start isn't it? Besides I didn't go into extremes because diffrent women have different boundries, it can vary a lot. My examples are simple, basic, as far as I know.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: RagingDragon on Nov 02, 2012, 02:10:58 AM
http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/454047_o.gif

You need to drink a bottle of J&B, slap a man, see some tits, all while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0-jUDsosmg#

It's great that you're so respectful, it's really awesome, but you need to temper it with something... extreme. That's only one side of a man. Trust me, women need all sides for proper stimulation.

Firstly awesome some nice to just chill to, I think all the rage is wasted on me. :laugh:

I had this guy that was 4 years older than me he gave me a speech back in the day it went something like;

Think of it like body and mind getting to know someone you like is a challenge on every level of your personality but don't change, compromise and understand.

There was so much more but I was in year 7 (12), most of it was bullshit but some of it was pretty sound info I use to this day.

RagingDragon

Quote from: SM on Nov 02, 2012, 02:14:58 AM
Which one of your friendzone jailers is she again?

and You're right Rich... just make sure you know when to unleash the deep thunder. :laugh:

SM

SM

QuoteOkay, so I'm inexperienced, but I like the sound of it and wanted to contribute something that could work for some but who is the fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?

Wait on... Who's the fool in this scenario?

QuoteWhat would you classify as "a bit of an animal"?

Going the grope at the bare minimum.

Rubbing shoulders or bums should be a given at any time, never mind when you're being "a bit of an animal".

QuoteShe's the one who's most compatible with me in a relationship. Yet she feels they aren't right for her. 

Which translates as "you aren't right for her".

It depends on your level of disposable income.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 02, 2012, 02:19:35 AM
@ Lie - Well at least I'm honest about my taste. Like when I say I doubt PS3 will ever get all 3 Mass Effect games.  :)

Special circle in hell for you mate. :P

Rick Grimes

Quote from: SM on Nov 02, 2012, 02:25:01 AM
QuoteShe's the one who's most compatible with me in a relationship. Yet she feels they aren't right for her. 

Which translates as "you aren't right for her".

It depends on your level of disposable income.

Bullshit. She was for the idea of us getting together. I'll just wish a birthday over Facebook and take her to see Skyfall....maybe.

SM

SM

If she was for the idea of getting together - then why aren't you?

As for your idea - sounds reasonable enough.

Crazy Rich

Quote from: SM on Nov 02, 2012, 02:25:01 AM
QuoteOkay, so I'm inexperienced, but I like the sound of it and wanted to contribute something that could work for some but who is the fool? The fool or the fool who follows him?

Wait on... Who's the fool in this scenario?

Me I guess? In this scenario? Half a fool?

@ Dragon - When the time comes, I'll know.

@ Lie - I could give you paragraphs of actual advice based on my own in depth experiences if what I think you are talking about is relevent. Oh wait never mind, I misread something. I was thinking of striving for inner peace. Yea never mind.

Quote from: Lie on Nov 02, 2012, 02:25:50 AM

I'll let fate decide that.

That'll teach you to push my buttons.

coolbreeze

Don't worry Lie:

Rick Grimes

All that for 60 bucks? Damn, that's a good deal!

Crazy Rich

Quote from: coolbreeze on Nov 02, 2012, 02:39:04 AM

Don't worry Lie:

http://images.eurogamer.net/2012/articles/1/5/1/6/7/6/7/134867479557.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1
It doesn't say for who though. My best guess is PC exclusive, but that is just a best guess.

Aspie

coolbreeze

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 02, 2012, 02:41:53 AM

Don't worry Lie:

http://images.eurogamer.net/2012/articles/1/5/1/6/7/6/7/134867479557.jpg/EG11/resize/600x-1
It doesn't say for who though. My best guess is PC exclusive, but that is just a best guess.

You'd be wrong. It's for PC, PS3 and XBox360.

Lie

Lie

Quote from: SM on Nov 02, 2012, 02:33:59 AM
If she was for the idea of getting together - then why aren't you?

As for your idea - sounds reasonable enough.

If your talking about the "maybe".

Rick stop all of this classroom stuff just be friends with those girls and aim on getting it on with a girl from a yard party.

Don't worry Lie:

So there was this guy on this site he stood up for when this ASSHOLE was posting mean things to me... I think I love him!  :-* What should I do. ???

On topic enough for you. :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed