*Official* Relationship Advice Thread

Started by DoomRulz, Apr 18, 2008, 12:36:19 AM

Author
*Official* Relationship Advice Thread (Read 712,410 times)

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2012, 02:30:46 AM
Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2012, 12:23:57 AM
^ lmao! :laugh: Just to everything! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The following is a spoiler for Final Fantasy 13-2 not ff 13 in anyway.

Spoiler
I got a problem I've gotta sort out my costume for next Wednesday but the Animecon is in... 8 hours from now. :-\ So I made a deal with my girlfriend to dress up like Noel and her as Serah for a Halloween thing my mates having instead.

^Noel

^Serah

But after completing the game I wanna go as Caius (The first Villain to actually win in a FF game ;D) and her as Yeul. Their story is he's her eternal protector but every 15 years she dies and comes back, he finds hers stays with her until she dies and this is repeated over and over. Until he became sick of watch her suffer = FF 13-2 plot. Plus I've got the hots for Yeul and I'd think she'd look cute as her.

^Caius

^Yeul

Keep in mind I've check the store and they have all 4 costumes but I don't quite know how to spring it on her or whether I should even change the plans this late. :-\ How should I got about it? ???
[close]

So am I on my own with this?

Sorted;

I went with her today to get the costumes I was meant to get a week ago told her my idea she gave me the options;

I go as Noel she goes as Serah.

I go as Noel She goes as Yeul.

After a 20 minute cry about not getting to go as Caius that quickly fade when I saw the price (250 pounds! I know if I wanted a proper one it'd be more but NAH!) so I agreed to her terms. 

Amaterasu

I almost forgot about this thread..

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Aspie on Nov 02, 2012, 12:40:46 AM
I'm not gonna let Lie ruin this epicenter of wonderful advice receiving and giving.

What this? >:(

Spoiler

No no no that's not how it happened let me start again.
Spoiler
If you haven't played the Prince of Persia you live a shallow empty existence.
[close]
[close]

Quote from: Lie on Oct 30, 2012, 09:40:38 PM
Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2012, 02:30:46 AM
Quote from: Lie on Oct 27, 2012, 12:23:57 AM
^ lmao! :laugh: Just to everything! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

The following is a spoiler for Final Fantasy 13-2 not ff 13 in anyway.

Spoiler
I got a problem I've gotta sort out my costume for next Wednesday but the Animecon is in... 8 hours from now. :-\ So I made a deal with my girlfriend to dress up like Noel and her as Serah for a Halloween thing my mates having instead.

^Noel

^Serah

But after completing the game I wanna go as Caius (The first Villain to actually win in a FF game ;D) and her as Yeul. Their story is he's her eternal protector but every 15 years she dies and comes back, he finds hers stays with her until she dies and this is repeated over and over. Until he became sick of watch her suffer = FF 13-2 plot. Plus I've got the hots for Yeul and I'd think she'd look cute as her.

^Caius

^Yeul

Keep in mind I've check the store and they have all 4 costumes but I don't quite know how to spring it on her or whether I should even change the plans this late. :-\ How should I got about it? ???
[close]

So am I on my own with this?

Sorted;

I went with her today to get the costumes I was meant to get a week ago told her my idea she gave me the options;

I go as Noel she goes as Serah.

I go as Noel She goes as Yeul.

After a 20 minute cry about not getting to go as Caius that quickly fade when I saw the price (250 pounds! I know if I wanted a proper one it'd be more but NAH!) so I agreed to her terms. 

:laugh:

There's more to this.

Crazy Rich

Advice, in the start of a reationship being respectful is a must, but as you get months into it, know eachother and you feel that "spark" needs a bit of a boost back up it isn't a bad idea to be a bit of an animal. You know, rub her shoulders, rub her butt as you walk by (always in private and not in public). Respect is a must in a healthy relationship (boundries, etc) but also keep in mind that most women want to be desired, they don't want to be a trophy that gets claimed then later left to collect dust on the shelf.

But again, this is like months into the relationship and you know each other well, and in private, and respect still remains a must.

QuoteBut again, this is like months into the relationship and you know each other well, and in private, and respect still remains a must.

Spoiler
Quotethis is like months into the relationship and you know each other well, and in private

Spoiler

Quotelike months into the relationship and you know each other well

Spoiler

Quotemonths into the relationship

Spoiler

Quotedon't do it Grimes
[close]
[close]
[close]
[close]

Rick Grimes

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 02, 2012, 01:30:33 AM
Quotethis is like months into the relationship and you know each other well, and in private
Spoiler
Quotedon't do it Grimes
[close]
Don't do what?

Lie

Lie

Advice, in the start of a reationship being respectful is a must, but as you get months into it, know eachother and you feel that "spark" needs a bit of a boost back up it isn't a bad idea to be a bit of an animal. You know, rub her shoulders, rub her butt as you walk by (always in private and not in public). Respect is a must in a healthy relationship (boundries, etc) but also keep in mind that most women want to be desired, they don't want to be a trophy that gets claimed then later left to collect dust on the shelf.

Now isn't that about the nicest thing you've ever read, truly heart warming.

Spoiler
[close]

Quote from: Rick Grimes on Nov 02, 2012, 01:36:06 AM
Spoiler
Quotedon't do it Grimes
[close]
Don't do what?

What I think Newbie is trying to say is "Give up all hope" or maybe "Don't get ahead of yourself" I really think it's the first one.

Crazy Rich

What the hell is Fall Out Boys? They look stupid.

Amaterasu

The punk band?

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Nevr heard of them. Don't listen to Punk for I am not a punk.

I listen to rock and metal, Friendship is Magic songs, country, movie/video game soundtracks, and military marches and songs (particuallry from Finland and Germany lately). I have even listened to "Ode to Joy" a few times that past few weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDBKPADpT8#

SM

SM

Quotebut as you get months into it, know eachother and you feel that "spark" needs a bit of a boost back up it isn't a bad idea to be a bit of an animal. You know, rub her shoulders, rub her butt as you walk by (always in private and not in public).

Rubbing shoulders or butt in private no less, is your idea of being "a bit of an animal"?

Lie

Lie

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 02, 2012, 01:58:17 AM
Nevr heard of them. Don't listen to Punk for I am not a punk.

I listen to rock and metal, Friendship is Magic songs, country, movie/video game soundtracks, and military marches and songs (particuallry from Finland and Germany lately). I have even listened to "Ode of Joy" a few times that past few weeks.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VvDBKPADpT8#

lmao! :laugh:

Spoiler

Heard this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0K15yQkqtBs#

SM

SM

Surely the German language was made for growly metal vocals.

RagingDragon

You need to drink a bottle of J&B, slap a man, see some tits, all while listening to this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b0-jUDsosmg#

It's great that you're so respectful, it's really awesome, but you need to temper it with something... extreme. That's only one side of a man. Trust me, women need all sides for proper stimulation.

Rick Grimes

Eileen's birthday is coming up (Nov. 9th) what should I do?

SM

SM

Which one of your friendzone jailers is she again?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed