3/5
4 (7.8%)
2/5
0 (0%)
1/5
3 (5.9%)

Total Members Voted: 48

Author
How would you rate AvPGalaxy? (Read 9,026 times)

hunter

hunter

I rate it 5/5 well done to the mods and darkness they deserve it!  ;D

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Please Darkness...don't shot down AVPGalaxy again. PLEASE! :(

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Why was it shut down in the 1st place?

sweeteyes

sweeteyes

Quote from: Rafael S. on May 09, 2008, 10:57:32 PM
Please Darkness...don't shot down AVPGalaxy again. PLEASE! :(

He wont...and if he was going to shut it down, he would have done it by now... ::)

It was shut down because he was so annoyed, p!ssed off and very disappointed about AVP...   

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Originaly AVPGalaxy was dedicated only for the AVP movie.

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would give the site a 8 overall. People on this site takes way too serious on everything in the series and it gets annoying.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Gotta ignore those folks.

Purebreedalien

Quote from: Rafael S. on May 10, 2008, 06:23:57 PM
You need to brush up on the site's history  ::) Lol:
QuoteSite Info
History

AvPGalaxy has a long and winding history dating back to Summer 2002. I wanted to make a website about something and after playing AvP2 on the PC, I was pretty much hooked on it. AvPGalaxy was first launched in October 2002 and was primarily a website dedicated to AvP2. In 2003 / 2004, the AvP movie was coming out so I changed the site into a movie-based AvP news website and re-launched it in February 2004. It had a huge amount of success and was very popular but after seeing AvP in August 2004, I closed it down as I felt AvP was a huge disappointment.

Rafael S.

Rafael S.

Quote from: Purebreedalien on May 26, 2008, 08:39:31 PM
Quote from: Rafael S. on May 10, 2008, 06:23:57 PM
You need to brush up on the site's history  ::) Lol:
QuoteSite Info
History

AvPGalaxy has a long and winding history dating back to Summer 2002. I wanted to make a website about something and after playing AvP2 on the PC, I was pretty much hooked on it. AvPGalaxy was first launched in October 2002 and was primarily a website dedicated to AvP2. In 2003 / 2004, the AvP movie was coming out so I changed the site into a movie-based AvP news website and re-launched it in February 2004. It had a huge amount of success and was very popular but after seeing AvP in August 2004, I closed it down as I felt AvP was a huge disappointment.

Ups! Messed it up  ;D

Weasel

Weasel

4/5

For some member immaturity, noobs, and redundant threads.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed