A:CM Collector's Edition?

Started by Ash 937, Feb 24, 2008, 03:24:08 PM

Author
A:CM Collector's Edition? (Read 3,973 times)

Ash 937

Ash 937

I couldn't think of a more perfect game for a collector's edition.  The fan base is already there so there may be lots of people interested in this.  How about an extra making-of DVD to go with the game?  I'd buy it.

Stalker

Stalker

I buy the Collector's Edition of every game that has one, so if there ends up being one for Colonial Marines, it'll definitely end up in my game cabinet.

Andrew127

Andrew127

I love collectors editions. I'd buy one especially if it came in one of those steel cases.

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 24, 2008, 03:28:10 PM
I buy the Collector's Edition of every game that has one, so if there ends up being one for Colonial Marines, it'll definitely end up in my game cabinet.

What if the game is crap?

Stalker

Stalker

It should have been pretty obvious that I only meant games I am interested in...

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 25, 2008, 08:26:59 AM
It should have been pretty obvious that I only meant games I am interested in...

I was only joking.

Stalker

Stalker

I know, but I wasn't laughing.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

:D

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Stalker on Feb 25, 2008, 09:48:37 AM
I know, but I wasn't laughing.

I know, hence my statement to lighten the mood.

Dachande519

Dachande519

I would buy a collector's edition.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

It's gotta have the usual stuff. Behind the scenes stuff. But I want something more. Something special. Maybe a port of Alien Trilogy.  :P

xenomorph36

xenomorph36

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Feb 28, 2008, 01:12:49 AM
It's gotta have the usual stuff. Behind the scenes stuff. But I want something more. Something special. Maybe a port of Alien Trilogy.  :P

hey thats a GREAT idea. i'd buy it for sure. speaking of, those alien trilogy rom never works on my computer. what about u CH?

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I would buy a collector tin, i already own a collector tin of Final Fantasy 12 and Gears of War.

Andrew127

Andrew127

Quote from: Ratchetcomand on Feb 28, 2008, 01:10:11 PM
I would buy a collector tin, i already own a collector tin of Final Fantasy 12 and Gears of War.

Yeah the tin for Gears Of War is great. It comes with a mini hardback book full of artwork and design.

Stalker

Stalker

The problem with the metal cases is that most of them always rust & end up looking shit, even when you look after them. If they do end up making a Collector's Edition, they need to put some serious effort into stopping that problem. I'd like to see a metal case done with some Giger artwork with a similar style to the BioShock cover, that was very well done, & thankfully doesn't have the same rusting problem as most others.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed