A:CM Collector's Edition?

Started by Ash 937, Feb 24, 2008, 03:24:08 PM

Author
A:CM Collector's Edition? (Read 3,972 times)

Space Voyager

Space Voyager

Aluminium solves this problem...  :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

If the Collector's edition was due to be released, by the time I persuade my parents to get it for me or by the time X-Mas or my birthday comes round, I probably wouldn't have the game so I'd get that instead.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

If I love a franchise, I'll get the special editions of whatever they release of it. I love Halo and got the $139 Legendary Edition of Halo 3, and the SE of Halo 2. If there is a SE or CE of this, it'll be on my shelf real fast.

Ash 937

Ash 937

I was reading an article about collector's editions in the new Game Informer last night.  Apparently the idea for a Bioshock Collector's Edition came to 2K Games after a kid in Germany started an online petition for it.  Anyone know anything about starting one up for this game?

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

Quote from: Ash 937 on Mar 06, 2008, 03:51:53 PM
I was reading an article about collector's editions in the new Game Informer last night.  Apparently the idea for a Bioshock Collector's Edition came to 2K Games after a kid in Germany started an online petition for it.  Anyone know anything about starting one up for this game?

I read that too. I wouldn't mind signing one.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed