AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 328,597 times)

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Jesus, people, give him chance!!!  :P

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

But it's so awesome, I want more!

Everlasting Undead

Quote from: alexpj19 on May 16, 2010, 09:54:08 PM
Quote from: Everlasting Undead on May 16, 2010, 09:20:23 PM
THAT was F'n amazing!!!

Like it fixed things that Paul Anderson did wrong...

I don't know if it's already been asked or not, but what program did you use for the rendering of characters/ creatures.... In the style of King Willy, this is great, man.

Truly great...

Makes me look at things I've done and think "why even bother".

Brilliant.

Thanks man, i say never give up on your projects, my inspiration was "Batman Dead End" love that flick. as for the programs i used: all aliens animated in "Poser" you can find alien 3D models for poser all rigged and ready to be animated and rendered, just google search "Swidhelm alien for poser" and have fun with it ;)

I've got the aliens models - the warrior, queen, egg, facehugger... Thought I recognised them, but wasn't too sure. Swidhelm's a member of these boards, too - I've seen him in the Fan Section with his work on a Predator figure... speaking of which, where did you get the Predator model from? I've got a couple of different versions, but none are as good as the one you've used... Just curious... I've always loved messing around with 3D graphics/ images, but I've never managed anything on this scale....

Again, loved the film.

Yautja117

Yautja117

^ It's not a model. It's a suit composited in with the Aliens.

Requiem28

Requiem28

i'm starting to sense negative energy here...... :-X

SpaceMarines

SpaceMarines

It's off the charts!

Puks

Puks

^^^ Win.  :D

XenoVC

XenoVC

What else can be said that hasn't been?

As a fan film,it delivers,worth the wait Alex.  :)

SM

SM

Quote@SM - 'Solar system' just means orbital planets rotating around a Sun. Ours is coined Solar system because it was the first we knew of. Just like our only natural satellite is called the 'moon', but clearly other planets in our system have moons.

Our system is the Solar System and our sun often referred to as Sol.  Our moon is also called Luna.

Either way it's not a big deal, even though the legend on screen is a bit confusing, it's quickly apparent it's not our system.

(Lambert - I know that!)

Pirikato

Pirikato

Amazing.  It'd be more sucesseful then AvP movies if this short film went Big Screen.
Once again, Suberb job.

On a side note : That's what a predalien should look like in AvP Requiem!

Alienseseses

Alienseseses

I had written an AVP3 treatment a while back. And after seeing this, I revisited it, but with AVP:Redemption visuals in my mind.

Pirikato

Pirikato

Alex, how can i repay you for doing this? You deserve it.

Requiem28

Requiem28

if you ever become a big time Hollywood director, you should go back to this film and make a full length feature that would be released world wide.  you would have more resources, bigger budget; everything!  ;)

PredalienXenomorph

Has anyone else reilized this film grows on you?

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

Quote from: SM on May 17, 2010, 11:02:15 PM
Quote@SM - 'Solar system' just means orbital planets rotating around a Sun. Ours is coined Solar system because it was the first we knew of. Just like our only natural satellite is called the 'moon', but clearly other planets in our system have moons.

Our system is the Solar System and our sun often referred to as Sol.  Our moon is also called Luna.

Either way it's not a big deal, even though the legend on screen is a bit confusing, it's quickly apparent it's not our system.

(Lambert - I know that!)

Then wheres the confusion?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed