AVP-REDEMPTION short film

Started by alexpj19, Feb 08, 2008, 03:30:00 AM

Author
AVP-REDEMPTION short film (Read 328,561 times)

alexpj19

alexpj19

the funny thing is he is never seen any of avp movies, but he does follows my directions on how to move very well :)

War Wager

War Wager

Good, good. What Predator do you base the movments from? Or are they unique?

Also...

Wher be zee Alieenz?

alexpj19

alexpj19

well as far as the movements go i really like Predator 2 and AVPR the way predator were moving but there are some moves of course i had to just come up with and just think how predator would move in certain situation thats it. Oh by the way im think king to include a little scene when predator is healing himself.  :)  i know some people asked me about it.

War Wager

War Wager

Wher be zee Alie-- Nah I'm only kidding.

Out of curiosity how big will this wound be? :)

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

He loses his head and has to re grow it  :P

alexpj19

alexpj19

LOL you got it

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

XD So how far into filming are you now? Or are you in the editing stage?

alexpj19

alexpj19

well , my main focus is on post production, putting all of CG and life footage together. as for how far in to filming the live action footage? for the first release which will happen in the end of this year im about 80% done :)   for the extended cut which will be released some time next year that will have all new opening, human storyline, new ending and Predator's home world, i have only 50% done :)  ohh. yeah as you just figured out there will be a 2 versions of this film  extended will be almost 40% longer than the short one :)

Burn the Floor

Burn the Floor

How long will the short cut be, approximately?

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Quote from: alexpj19 on Sep 30, 2008, 06:43:54 PM
well , my main focus is on post production, putting all of CG and life footage together. as for how far in to filming the live action footage? for the first release which will happen in the end of this year im about 80% done :)   for the extended cut which will be released some time next year that will have all new opening, human storyline, new ending and Predator's home world, i have only 50% done :)  ohh. yeah as you just figured out there will be a 2 versions of this film  extended will be almost 40% longer than the short one :)

Thanks for the quick reply. I can't wait for either version. I am certain it will be fantastic.

Predator755

Predator755

Two versions...? Sir, you have my commendations! ;D

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

Yeah, what he said.

alexpj19

alexpj19

Originally i had an idea for 2 versions, and now im looking at the time that it takes to make and promised dead line and decided to follow my original plan for 2 versions, in this case you guys will have something else to look forward to  ;)  first short version will be around 12 minutes

Nobody

Nobody

only 12 minutes?I thought something as badass as this would atleast push to a 'short' half hour  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: alexpj19 on Sep 30, 2008, 08:51:29 PM
Originally i had an idea for 2 versions, and now im looking at the time that it takes to make and promised dead line and decided to follow my original plan for 2 versions, in this case you guys will have something else to look forward to  ;)  first short version will be around 12 minutes

As long as it's fun to watch I'm sold ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed