Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,314 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Looking like Santa is a bit of an achievement because he somehow manages to maintain the exact same look year in, year out.

panzytuio

panzytuio

Heres me on a longboard.

Am I the only one here who doesnt look a bit (as lighltly as I can put it) strange?

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Well until we see your face...

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Your clothes are giving me a migraine.  And pull your trousers up for f**k sake.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 26, 2009, 03:58:42 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Nov 26, 2009, 01:35:27 PM
Well until we see your face...

hmmm I posted a reply saying the same thing but it didnt show up. ???

What you said was inappropriate, and a double post. So I simply removed it. Even if it was a joke, it was uncalled for.

Pvt. Hicks

Pvt. Hicks

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 26, 2009, 07:25:40 AM
Heres me on a longboard.

Am I the only one here who doesnt look a bit (as lighltly as I can put it) strange?

Irony. You succeed at it!

I'm notorious for wearing yellow shirts. I must have at least five of them.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Heres me on a longboard.

i dunno, you look strange to me, kind of a cross between a  baby deer learning to walk (pic looks like your falling over) and an extra out of 'the 70's show'.... ;)
and that belt makes me fill a little sick in my throat... looks like you killed a chess board and skinned it to make a belt. and damn man, pull ya pants up... its embarrassing.. and green shoes... thats so.... um.. never!!?!

The Demon

The Demon

Looks different? Every highscool is full of kinds with that so cool and original style.

XenoVC

XenoVC

You lose!good day sir.

Mike’s Monsters

Mike’s Monsters

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 29, 2009, 06:11:48 AM
Quote from: The Demon on Nov 28, 2009, 08:05:49 PM
Looks different? Every highscool is full of kinds with that so cool and original style.

Would he have said that if he thaught I was normal like him. And no. Not at my school. My school contains a bunch of fags who either dress like they are bloods (in some cases they are) or wear their pants up to there chest. I am different and I get the same shit all the time as that guy below gave me. And I dont think less of him either because I can deal with it and It was actually pretty humerous. But if people say it's wrong to be different or unique then I start to get pissed. And based on what I have learned most highschool students try to fit in. I have been to 3 different highschools going on 4 just because of moving and or other issues with terrible staff (private school etc.) so I have plenty of experience on how people act in highschool.

You say you are different, but you are the same as all the people that say they are different and unique. You have to get over yourself. You don't need to be different from everyone, you just need to be yourself. And no need to call people fags.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 28, 2009, 07:46:13 PM
Quote from: GrimyGhost on Nov 28, 2009, 12:05:58 AM
Heres me on a longboard.

i dunno, you look strange to me, kind of a cross between a  baby deer learning to walk (pic looks like your falling over) and an extra out of 'the 70's show'.... ;)
and that belt makes me fill a little sick in my throat... looks like you killed a chess board and skinned it to make a belt. and damn man, pull ya pants up... its embarrassing.. and green shoes... thats so.... um.. never!!?!

HAHAHA haha Sorry Im dying over here Cough Cough hahaha
do you flip the bitch on every one who looks different? Curiosity?

No, just someone who goes round calling everyone else strange and saying we all look odd.. ::) ::)

panzytuio

panzytuio

The only guy who didnt take things seriously was grimyghost. I salute him for being the only person who can take a joke. Who thinks someone would post a retarded picture of themselves and the call everyone else strange. Lol I am the only one who looks strange.

Anywyas I deleted all my posts because we have been using this thread for a conversation that shouldnt even be discussed at all, let alone, on an AVP fan site.  I hope no one thinks of me now as that jerk who called everyone strange. :P

So I am going to start it off again avoiding my mistake that was made previously.  :)

Here is last year with some of my friends at school. Its not the best picture thhough. I also look like a hippie and Guad is closing her eyes.

panzytuio

panzytuio

Irony. You succeed at it!

I'm notorious for wearing yellow shirts. I must have at least five of them.

Theres nothing wrong with a yellow shirt. Fox is an awesome brand.

GrimyGhost

GrimyGhost

Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 29, 2009, 04:08:52 PM
The only guy who didnt take things seriously was grimyghost. I salute him for being the only person who can take a joke. Who thinks someone would post a retarded picture of themselves and the call everyone else strange. Lol I am the only one who looks strange.

Anywyas I deleted all my posts because we have been using this thread for a conversation that shouldnt even be discussed at all, let alone, on an AVP fan site.  I hope no one thinks of me now as that jerk who called everyone strange. :P

So I am going to start it off again avoiding my mistake that was made previously.  :)

Here is last year with some of my friends at school. Its not the best picture thhough. I also look like a hippie and Guad is closing her eyes.

ooo the irony, my post was a joke and you got grumpy... dish it out but cant take it back can you..?

panzytuio

panzytuio

Quote from: GrimyGhost on Nov 29, 2009, 04:22:35 PM
Quote from: panzytuio on Nov 29, 2009, 04:08:52 PM

ooo the irony, my post was a joke and you got grumpy... dish it out but cant take it back can you..?

I would ask you to explain how I was grumpy but then it would get off topic again! You were the only one who didnt quite act so serious. I have been laughing over here at the fact that everyone had a problem with my line "do you flip the bitch at evryone who is different" I thaught writing hahahaha hysterically made it pretty clear it was a joke and that I expected you to say something else funny back.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed