Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,113 times)

Huol

Huol

Thats why you little scamps should grow a full flowing mane of hair.

The Demon

The Demon

At least I was close.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I want to grow my hair out, and believe me I am. Only problem is, it's been growing for the last 4 months now at least, and at the moment, it's only getting twisted and puffy at the back and I can't straighten it out. I had to get it trimmed because it was getting in the way. Hopefully now it'll grow out a little more "coherently". When it does get long enough, I'm gonna style it like Heath Ledger's.

Mr. Stizout

Mr. Stizout

Some Army pics and my wedding.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: DoomRulz on May 25, 2009, 03:51:27 PM
I want to grow my hair out, and believe me I am. Only problem is, it's been growing for the last 4 months now at least, and at the moment, it's only getting twisted and puffy at the back and I can't straighten it out. I had to get it trimmed because it was getting in the way. Hopefully now it'll grow out a little more "coherently". When it does get long enough, I'm gonna style it like Heath Ledger's.

I recommend just waiting to its thicker. I hate kids in my highschool who grow their facial hair out to show it off because really it just looks like pubic hair because its not fully grown. Its sick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I was referring to my scalp. My facial hair just gets long; not really thick. Take a look:

It doesn't get much longer than that. After a week, it almost feels in-grown :P

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Awgustas

Awgustas

That's me ;) :

DoomRulz

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on May 25, 2009, 07:10:58 PM

You couldn't possibly get any cooler.... haha!

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Mr Stizout what's your MOS. Mines 21Boom Boom

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Only pic I got of me that I can find, Me in OSUT. I should have more tomorrow hopefully. I'm the one holding the peace sign up.

Awgustas

Awgustas

Your friends last name is the same as the 'Predators' producers last name. ;D

Wolf Assassin

Wolf Assassin

Quote from: Awgustas on May 26, 2009, 02:53:10 PM
Your friends last name is the same as the 'Predators' producers last name. ;D

My friend could come up with a much better script......

CanadianHero67

CanadianHero67

Quote from: Wolf Assassin on May 26, 2009, 02:59:29 AM

Only pic I got of me that I can find, Me in OSUT. I should have more tomorrow hopefully. I'm the one holding the peace sign up.
How do you get your beret to look like that? The fold I mean. I am a Canadian Army Cadet (Queens York Rangers) and I can't get mine to look like that.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed