Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,096 times)

The Diesel

The Diesel

Indeed.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Oh yeah, you're right about the fat dudes rolling around the gym like they're the shit.  They can bench 350 pounds and all this other jive but they do absolutely no cardio and have no abs, just a gut.  Retards.  I wake up and do abs.  Then I jog 2 miles everyday at lunch then go hit abs again.  After work I hit the weights.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Diesel, Johnny...

You guys drink protein shakes at all?

The Diesel

The Diesel

I don't.  I've never really taken much of anything in the way of supplements.  Protein shakes do indeed work really well for gaining lean muscle mass.  I believe whey protein is what everyone says is the best.  I may be wrong.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I drink them. I drink 8 ounces a day, usually once after a boxing class if I go. I haven't gone in the last few weeks though so I stopped drinking the stuff...don't want to grow fat on it.

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Johnny Handsome on Apr 12, 2008, 01:58:35 AM
I dont see any muscles there to be true. You just got some good mass but the definition is lame. Sixpack is not there at all, shoulders are tinily etc.

I think most guys dont know what real muscles are, they think they have a weight of 90 kg and now they are muscle packed.
I see that a lot in gyms, some idiots measure their arms and chest and think they are the kings now and feeling so cool, well, the truth is they are just fat and have no definition to begin with.
http://i27.tinypic.com/sv30a0.jpg
My trainings partner, perfect proportions and defintion with the right amount of mass.

Having said that, your arms look atleast trained. ;)

Edit: I dont want to say that youre one of those idiots like i said they are in the gym, so dont misunderstand me please.

Nano-penis :)

The Diesel

The Diesel

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2008, 03:14:15 AM
I drink them. I drink 8 ounces a day, usually once after a boxing class if I go. I haven't gone in the last few weeks though so I stopped drinking the stuff...don't want to grow fat on it.
If I were you, I would only drink them after you hit the weights.  Otherwise you're just adding useless carbs and the protein won't be used.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Diesel on Apr 12, 2008, 03:45:20 AM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2008, 03:14:15 AM
If I were you, I would only drink them after you hit the weights.  Otherwise you're just adding useless carbs and the protein won't be used.

I figured. Like I said, I only drink it after a class.

Cromartie

Cromartie

i only have one huge muscle.

The Diesel

The Diesel

Your brain!

Cromartie

Cromartie

no, try again.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Cromartie on Apr 13, 2008, 05:22:13 AM
no, try again.

It's not a muscle.......

Aeus

Aeus

Huol

Huol

Cromartie

Cromartie

????

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed