Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,319 times)

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Feb 28, 2008, 12:30:16 AM
Yes we all want to see Rip Off Armour & a rip off Body Glove!!!

I once snapped a really quick pic of Master Chief when he wasn't looking, of course when the flash went off he turned around and delivered a spinning heal kick to my face.

Cromartie

Cromartie

Yeah That armour worked Real Well Didnt it!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Feb 28, 2008, 11:45:40 AM
http://images.rottentomatoes.com/images/user/profiles/99/126299/79841aa7c0c54dc9.jpg

Yeah That armour worked Real Well Didnt it!

how in the helll do you cut someones head off with a crowbar?

Cromartie

Cromartie

well you make a hole in the neck and just saw away with the two teeth for a few hours.. not too fun i can tell you but the effect is classic.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Feb 28, 2008, 12:05:11 PM
well you make a hole in the neck and just saw away with the two teeth for a few hours.. not too fun i can tell you but the effect is classic.

master chief must have been already dead...

Cromartie

Cromartie

no no he just didnt hear me sneak up on him cus his helmet was a cheap halloween costume and didnt actually contain any thing other than plastic.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Feb 28, 2008, 12:07:56 PM
no no he just didnt hear me sneak up on him cus his helmet was a cheap halloween costume and didnt actually contain any thing other than plastic.

Lol, oh man, another lost soul waiting to be put down. Freeman is a man, and just a man, I could go into how John killed three ODSTs (highly trained special forces opertives) with his bare hands in a training exercise (who mind you was only 13 at the time). The chief would take that lame ass crowbar and shove it up freeman's ass (without lube).

Not to mention that his HEV armor is a wannabe k-mart version of the Mjolnir armor, wait...no you can't even compare the two, the HEV armor is nothing but a gay-looking jump suit, that not even the power rangers would want to wear.

So are you ready for me to shoot down freeman, and list all the ways in which John-117 is superior?

Cromartie

Cromartie

superior as in a rip off of the Clone Troopers? even one of the MeatCans could take him.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Gordon Freeman on Feb 28, 2008, 03:08:05 PM
superior as in a rip off of the Clone Troopers? even one of the MeatCans could take him.

Halo had been in development since 1995, the clone troopers weren't even around yet, not to mention that Halo Combat Evolved was announced in 1999 and later released in 2001, before Clone Wars. Do some homework before you start throwing around random statements. and lol, do you know what John is capable of? How many lives he's taken?

Let me save you some time.......

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=14515.0

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 27, 2008, 08:06:04 PM
we want a pic of  master chief in uniform!!!!!!

Was talking about a new pic : one in combat uniform, another in show off uniform the one you use when you are at fine places. :D

Master Chief

Master Chief

Iron Hide; don't even bother with that guy.  He tried to start this rip-off theory a while back.  Here check it out.

Click

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Master Chief on Feb 28, 2008, 04:22:25 PM
Iron Hide; don't even bother with that guy.  He tried to start this rip-off theory a while back.  Here check it out.

Click

I know, but it's fun to dig into people, and have them create doubt within their own minds  ;D.

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

where the proof? master chief is bred for war....your guy doesnt stand a chance....

Huol

Huol

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 28, 2008, 03:51:08 PM

Halo had been in development since 1995, the clone troopers weren't even around yet, not to mention that Halo Combat Evolved was announced in 1999 and later released in 2001, before Clone Wars. Do some homework before you start throwing around random statements. and lol, do you know what John is capable of? How many lives he's taken?

Let me save you some time.......

http://www.avpgalaxy.net/forum/index.php?topic=14515.0

Johnny went through all that yes. But with a huge military training program, artificial enhancements.

Gordon has his HEV suit, a crowbar and whatever he can find and it's worked out pretty well so far.

I'd say that what Gordons faced is a hell of a lot harder than whatever the Cheif has come up against.

Cromartie

Cromartie

Do you even know what a MeatCan is?  Stormtroopers were out before HALO and they evolved from The Shiny Boys! the Black Body Glove was also used by Stormtroopers.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed