Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,569 times)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

cute looking. abit pale and skinny maybe, but hey if you like the vampire look  its ok  ;)¨
and no thise isent negatively ment. :)

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 12, 2008, 07:10:08 PM
cute looking. abit pale and skinny maybe, but hey if you like the vampire look  its ok  ;)¨

yeah, i like the vampire look that some people have

Huol

Huol

Better than being blonde with huge tits, having your neck weighed down by shitty gold chains hanging outside mcdonalds.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: Huol on Feb 12, 2008, 10:19:54 PM

Better than being blonde with huge tits, having your neck weighed down by shitty gold chains hanging outside mcdonalds.

if you get that you get Chavs...haha..

oh you forgot orange...haha

severen76

severen76

Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 12, 2008, 10:30:14 PM

They know their being talked about!!

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: severen76 on Feb 12, 2008, 11:21:45 PM

They know their being talked about!!

lmfao...haha...

all you need to do is poke them and they falll haha

WarMachine

WarMachine

Not bad at all, best looking girl I've seen on here before. Nice surprise

smokeykit

smokeykit

Quote from: Mikey on Feb 04, 2008, 01:12:14 AM
I see you are from washington too!

yea. if you want, send a friend request on myspace, just say who you are/screenname wise and from this site, so i don't accidently deny you. and sorry i've not been back here until now. too many damn things going on - partly proboards fault! - so i just got time now to hit here. *yawns* well, answered back for now...lol. chat later all! (if the Predators don't kill me cos of a role play story, that is.  ;) *snuggles one* :P)

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

When i go shoping now a days, and see the youth today, all the femals are goth looking, and all the boys, are only into there cars,  there mucles, and huge taatoos.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 12:19:47 PM

When i go shoping now a days, and see the youth today, all the femals are goth looking, and all the boys, are only into there cars,  there mucles, and huge taatoos.

yeah,  i see that all the time, i scare alot of the chavs..like some of the goth girls i hang with sorta rely on me to scare away the chavs haha

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 12:19:47 PM

Hey man! what's wrong with being muscular?

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Nothing, if you have a normal life besides that, its all they ever do the gym and stand around showing off how big they are and showing off there cars, the cool thing is when i ride my bike all they laddys looks at me insteed of them.

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: chopperbuilder on Feb 13, 2008, 01:36:06 PM
Nothing, if you have a normal life besides that, its all they ever do the gym and stand around showing off how big they are and showing off there cars, the cool thing is when i ride my bike all they laddys looks at me insteed of them.

Lol,I go the the gym everyday,but that doesn't mean I'm an asshole.I just like to workout.I don't like to flash,not even with my car.

Deadly Lotus

Deadly Lotus

i guess that says not everyone like macho guys(even Chavs haha) :P

also because Motorbikes are in someways cooler than cars...

lol thats the typical chav to stand around showing off, and being complete and utter jerks...

although i have come accross a fair few with a decent personality i still don't like them

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 02:22:43 PM

Lol,I go the the gym everyday,but that doesn't mean I'm an asshole.I just like to workout.I don't like to flash,not even with my car.

i don't think he's critisising that... i mean yeah people go to the gym to keep fit or lose a few pounds...

but some of the chavs that one may see is using th gym to show of, and to see who can lift the heavist weight etc...

Iron Hide

Iron Hide

Quote from: Cenobite Queen on Feb 13, 2008, 02:27:42 PM

i guess that says not everyone like macho guys(even Chavs haha) :P

also because Motorbikes are in someways cooler than cars...

lol thats the typical chav to stand around showing off, and being complete and utter jerks...

although i have come accross a fair few with a decent personality i still don't like them

Quote from: Iron Hide on Feb 13, 2008, 02:22:43 PM

i don't think he's critisising that... i mean yeah people go to the gym to keep fit or lose a few pounds...

but some of the chavs that one may see is using th gym to show of, and to see who can lift the heavist weight etc...

When you say "chav" your referring to the UK subculture fixated on fashions such as imitation gold, poorly made jewelery and fake designer clothing, combined with elements of working class British street fashion?

lol if so then that's roughly the UK's equivalent to the US's preps XD,those are the morons who come from The Dominions (The Highest Class in San Antonio) and want to act all ghetto lol,lame asses.I see them riding around blazing what they think is hardcore rap  :D.We call them the "Abercrombie boys",we see them all the time trying to come to our parties only to be kicked out  :D XD."Chavs","Preps" they're all the same....posers  :P.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed