Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,408,948 times)

Neukku

Neukku

Quote from: Predator-S on Jan 11, 2008, 11:15:51 PM
Children of Bodom is one of my favourites. Also I've heard you're the most rock/metal listening country in Europe. Is it really that popular? You don't want to know what shit is listened to in my country.

Well yeah. I`am not sure . Something concerning PoP/Disco/Techno back there ? :D

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: severen76 on Jan 11, 2008, 11:07:48 PM
Quote from: Predatory-Intent on Jan 11, 2008, 11:05:40 PM
Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jan 11, 2008, 10:50:53 PM
Where did all the girls come from?  :o

Once again, I get the feeling that this place is chick starved. o.0 lol

yep, it's a real sausage fest LOL

Lol, you poor things, no taco to go with your beef, what a shame  :D

Predator-S

Predator-S

Quote from: Neukku on Jan 11, 2008, 11:18:20 PM
Children of Bodom is one of my favourites. Also I've heard you're the most rock/metal listening country in Europe. Is it really that popular? You don't want to know what shit is listened to in my country.

Well yeah. I`am not sure . Something concerning PoP/Disco/Techno back there ? :D

Chalga (Чалга) is a form of Bulgarian music drawing from Balkan folk traditions and incorporating a blend of Arabic, Turkish, Greek, and Roma (Gypsy) influences, as well as motifs from Balkan traditional music, flamenco and klezmer music. It is known for repeating musical themes and dance rhythms. Many chalga hits were Greek or Turkish, covered by Bulgarian singers, often in more complex musical arrangements.

From Wikipedia.

Pray you never hear this crap fest.

Cromartie

Cromartie

interfa where do you get those wonderful toys?

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

New ones of me:

Neukku

Neukku

Quote from: Predator-S on Jan 11, 2008, 11:22:30 PM

Chalga (Чалга) is a form of Bulgarian music drawing from Balkan folk traditions and incorporating a blend of Arabic, Turkish, Greek, and Roma (Gypsy) influences, as well as motifs from Balkan traditional music, flamenco and klezmer music. It is known for repeating musical themes and dance rhythms. Many chalga hits were Greek or Turkish, covered by Bulgarian singers, often in more complex musical arrangements.

From Wikipedia.

Well all the rock/metal band from here arent that great -_-*

Teräsbetoni (Finnish for "Reinforced concrete") . The music of Teräsbetoni has a martial air to it, with lyrics glorifying a pagan warrior lifestyle and a "brotherhood of metal". The style has received mixed reception. Many consider it to be exceedingly corny, while others see the band as a parody of heavy metal clichés.

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

I higly doubt u want my opinion about ur assy  :P

If i can ill post sum of mine too, pretty girls around here too   :D

(yeah even I can think girls are pretty)

Predator-S

Predator-S

Quote from: Neukku on Jan 11, 2008, 11:30:02 PM

From Wikipedia.

Teräsbetoni (Finnish for "Reinforced concrete") . The music of Teräsbetoni has a martial air to it, with lyrics glorifying a pagan warrior lifestyle and a "brotherhood of metal". The style has received mixed reception. Many consider it to be exceedingly corny, while others see the band as a parody of heavy metal clichés.

LMAO sounds like the finnish version of Manowar  :D

Neukku

Neukku

Quote from: Predator-S on Jan 11, 2008, 11:32:48 PM
Quote from: Neukku on Jan 11, 2008, 11:30:02 PM

From Wikipedia.

LMAO sounds like the finnish version of Manowar  :D

Yep. F*cking Wanabees  >:(
Btw. Ever heared Lordi? :D

Predatory-Intent

Predatory-Intent

Quote from: Interfa on Jan 11, 2008, 03:04:57 PM
                                      1 year ago ;)

:O!!! *jealous*

The Son of Paragus

The Son of Paragus

Predator-S

Predator-S

Quote from: Neukku on Jan 11, 2008, 11:34:06 PMYep. F*cking Wanabees  >:(
Huh...who hasn't? With all that Eurovision hype everywhere. We had a very good song last year but since it's not a best song, but a geopolitical contest we eventually came up fifth.

Neukku

Neukku

Quote from: Interfa on Jan 11, 2008, 03:04:57 PM
                                      1 year ago ;)

Poor guy ;D

Quote from: Predator-S on Jan 11, 2008, 11:40:23 PM
Quote from: Neukku on Jan 11, 2008, 11:34:06 PMYep. F*cking Wanabees  >:(
Huh...who hasn't? With all that Eurovision hype everywhere. We had a very good song last year but since it's not a best song, but a geopolitical contest we eventually came up fifth.

Did you now that they are making a Horror movie now ?  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed