Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,598 times)

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 12, 2016, 12:56:29 PM
Quote from: FiorinaFury161 on Mar 27, 2016, 05:05:41 PM
Here we go guys, the long awaited pics of the transformation from mountainman to Armani man...

Before:

http://i.imgur.com/YXN5ixw.jpg

Spoiler
Take a deep breath...
Spoiler

[close]
[close]

Featured apparel and accessories:

Giorgio Armani sunglasses
Armani Collezioni zig design shirt
Ted Baker London green paisley tie
Emporio Armani stainless steel watch
Ted Baker London leather belt
Burberry Brit straight leg jeans
Giorgio Armani tassel loafers
Giorgio Armani oatmeal socks (not visible)

Oh my...Jesus, is that you?  :o
I am not Jesus (last I checked) :P . Really like the new looks!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Rolling the Milly's Cookies bag!

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Did you ask for the poster? I would have

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I wanted to but we didn't come out after midnight and the lass and I were both tired. I'm hoping to grab one off eBay or something.

Whiskeybrewer

Whiskeybrewer

Thats Fair enough. To EBAY! lol

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 27, 2016, 11:32:53 AM
I wanted to but we didn't come out after midnight and the lass and I were both tired. I'm hoping to grab one off eBay or something.

Bad move dude, you'll likely end up paying through the nose for it. Trust me on that one.

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

New pic of myself, rockin' out to the Aliens soundtrack today. Who else has it? It's the only one I have for the moment. I'll get the others in time. Other Alien related stuff you can see in the pic (or half see), A.T.A.X. from the Kenner line behind me on the right, the big boy sitting on the corner of my movie shelf, a Hicks figure is to the left of the big boy but you can only make out his legs. Behind the Spider-Man & Venom figures is an AVP figure of the long tailed xeno holding up the Pred. My body is blocking the Kenner Power Loader on the shelf. Also included are some Transformers & Cthulhu :p

FiorinaFury161

FiorinaFury161

Quote from: XenoZipper on May 01, 2016, 08:21:00 PM
New pic of myself, rockin' out to the Aliens soundtrack today. Who else has it? It's the only one I have for the moment. I'll get the others in time.
I remember seeing it at my local NRM (National Record Mart) back in the late 90s but never purchased it. I have the Alien3 soundtrack (naturally) that I found USED for 24.99 at a FYE while visiting my grandparents years ago. I LOVE that soundtrack, easily my favorite of them all.

Nice pic btw!

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Thanks dude! That's cool you got Alien 3 I would like to grab that someday. I recently just picked up the original Star Wars trilogy soundtracks for $30 for all 3 at a garage sale. Super mint condition too like played once or twice type deal.

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Looking good, man! Love ATAX on the shelf!

THE CITY HUNTER

THE CITY HUNTER

Quote from: XenoZipper on May 01, 2016, 08:21:00 PM
New pic of myself, rockin' out to the Aliens soundtrack today. Who else has it? It's the only one I have for the moment. I'll get the others in time. Other Alien related stuff you can see in the pic (or half see), A.T.A.X. from the Kenner line behind me on the right, the big boy sitting on the corner of my movie shelf, a Hicks figure is to the left of the big boy but you can only make out his legs. Behind the Spider-Man & Venom figures is an AVP figure of the long tailed xeno holding up the Pred. My body is blocking the Kenner Power Loader on the shelf. Also included are some Transformers & Cthulhu :p
Nice Shades bro!

XenoZipper

XenoZipper

Thanks! Odd to say, shades are one of the only accessory pieces I actually take my time to pick out when buying haha For everything else it's usually cargo shorts with some metal band or movie related shirt.

FaceHuggerLover

FaceHuggerLover

Here is me, at the National Video Game Museum, Frisco Texas

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

That's awesome! What is the museum like?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed