Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,033 times)

[cancerblack]

[cancerblack]

Quote from: Aspie on Jan 01, 2014, 03:50:53 PM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jan 01, 2014, 08:26:16 AM
Classy pic, SiL.

Here is a picture of my cat. I am not in this picture, there is only cat.

Spoiler

[close]

That is an adorably chubby cat.

He is an excellent pillow.

Vickers

SiL

SiL

Quote from: Vickers on Jan 01, 2014, 05:50:23 PM
That's an awesome shot. Do you mind if I ask what camera you used?
I mind terribly! I can't believe you'd ask a man such a personal question! >:(

Spoiler
Canon 7D :P
[close]

QuoteAlso, do you shoot in black and white or is that a black and white conversion? Either way, I really love the contrasts and lighting and I couldn't imagine this photo working as well in colour.
Black and white conversion. Even when I'm planning on a photo being black and white I'll take it in colour just in case it works well both ways. This one was me trying out a speedlight I'd bought, using it as an off-camera flash and bouncing it off of a reflector onto me and a mirror on my other side. It doesn't work in colour and didn't look that crash hot until I started tweaking it (Convert to B&W, cropped it, adjusted light levels, increased clarity and sharpness, done.)

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: SiL on Jan 01, 2014, 10:08:27 PM
Quote from: Vickers on Jan 01, 2014, 05:50:23 PM
That's an awesome shot. Do you mind if I ask what camera you used?
I mind terribly! I can't believe you'd ask a man such a personal question! >:(

Spoiler
Canon 7D :P
[close]

QuoteAlso, do you shoot in black and white or is that a black and white conversion? Either way, I really love the contrasts and lighting and I couldn't imagine this photo working as well in colour.
Black and white conversion. Even when I'm planning on a photo being black and white I'll take it in colour just in case it works well both ways. This one was me trying out a speedlight I'd bought, using it as an off-camera flash and bouncing it off of a reflector onto me and a mirror on my other side. It doesn't work in colour and didn't look that crash hot until I started tweaking it (Convert to B&W, cropped it, adjusted light levels, increased clarity and sharpness, done.)

Awesome, thanks for the info! 8)

I really love your black and white conversion work. And you've posted some fantastic photos before (one of my favourites being the one with the helmet). I hope you share more of your work with us.

Topazora

Topazora

Beautiful photo, Sil.  Just out of curiosity, do you do photography professionally or has a hobby?  Just curious.

SiL

SiL

Working my way up to doing it professionally.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You should touch bases with Mikey. He's pretty well-established as a pro.

Novak 1334

Novak 1334

Me on the left with the ridiculously Oasis haircut, as for the pose, in my defence I'd already drunk most of a bottle of Johnny Walker and smoked a couple of very questionable rolled up cigarettes

WinterActual

WinterActual

Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jan 01, 2014, 07:47:58 PM
Quote from: Aspie on Jan 01, 2014, 03:50:53 PM
Quote from: [CANCERBLACK] on Jan 01, 2014, 08:26:16 AM
Classy pic, SiL.

Here is a picture of my cat. I am not in this picture, there is only cat.

Spoiler

[close]

That is an adorably chubby cat.

He is an excellent pillow.

Whats his weight  :laugh:

Requiem28

Requiem28

Quote from: SiL on Dec 31, 2013, 01:27:29 PM
"It's a good photo, but it doesn't look anything like you. You look 50. And like you're trying out for the role of a black person in a movie." -- My dad, on seeing this photo.

Fantastic picture mate  :)

severen76

severen76

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Look what I have. 8)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Bastard.

DoomRulz

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

goofing around while the next shot was being set up! :P

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed