Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,128 times)

SizzyBubbles

SizzyBubbles

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 13, 2013, 07:28:35 AM
:laugh: Aw and that JP!!! Omega is loading his bow now with deadly jealousy arrows.

:D Im pretty sure Omega already saw this on my facebook. but, yeeesssss yeeeessssssssssssss

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

I hadn't!

AM JEALOUS WITH JEALOUS JEALOUSY.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2013, 06:52:21 AM
I dress up as Spider-Man for kids' birthday parties. You have no idea how sexy Spider-Man can be until you see soccer mums hitting on him.

That's awesome, a fellow entertainer.  I do Barbie & Jeannie from IDJ  :laugh:  The Square is the best invention ever, you don't have to wait for checks to go through from questionable clients.

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jul 13, 2013, 04:48:03 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 13, 2013, 06:52:21 AM
I dress up as Spider-Man for kids' birthday parties. You have no idea how sexy Spider-Man can be until you see soccer mums hitting on him.

That's awesome, a fellow entertainer.  I do Barbie & Jeannie from IDJ  :laugh:  The Square is the best invention ever, you don't have to wait for checks to go through from questionable clients.

All I'm cut out for is prequel Santa.  :-\

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: ShadowPred on Jul 13, 2013, 07:14:37 AM
Does it mean that he preys on soccer moms? Does it mean that he knows why Spidey is sexy now, does he find Spidey attractive? Why is it we never knew about his children birthday party activities? Why hand out this info now?

Haha! By the way, your photo can't be viewed; broken link.

Check this out, here's what happened at one party earlier this month. There were about 15-20 kids there and they were a handful, no doubt. For the most part things went smoothly until I started to apply the temporary tattoos and a few parents came over and asked if I wanted help because I was being swarmed. Needless to say, I accepted. Anyway, I'm at the party for one hour. At around the 50 minute mark, when I was signing autographs for the kids on their colouring sheets, this one lady came up to me. She must've been in her early 30s. She stands next to me as I'm with a kid and asks, "Hi Spidey! How are you?" She wore a very suggestive smile as she spoke. I simply replied with, "Great, thank you miss! How are you?" I assumed that she was the birthday boy's bother and that was her way of subtly telling me, "Hey, your hour is almost up"-type thing. Turns out she wasn't the mother but rather a family friend. So at the end when I posed for pictures, first, these two younger ladies who had been calling out "Hey Spider-Man!" since I got there, came up for a picture and grabbed a hold of me and smiled. I figured, whatever, they're cool, just go along with it and say nothing since it's for the kids right? Well! The one who I thought was the mother does the same thing, EXCEPT. She leans right into me, squeezes me pretty tight, and exclaims, "Quickly, before my husband gets here!" At that moment I froze a little which was masked by the fact that I was wearing a mask :p

I said aloud, "Don't tell Mary Jane." She asks, "Who?" "Mary Jane, my girlfriend." I replied. So she quips with a tone of disappointment, "Why even bring her up?" Needless to say, I think that lady might have inadvertently let me in on some details in regards to her sex life.

Cal427eb

Cal427eb

Doom be dragin' the ladies in left and right.  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Not exactly, they aren't giving me their numbers.

Rong

Rong

Not sure what it is but some ladies go nuts for dat role play, one time I was at a Theme'd party as Jack Sparrow..... 

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Doom do you work for an agency or self promote?

Vickers

Vickers

Yeah, Doom, do you work dat couch or self promote? ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Rong on Jul 13, 2013, 07:28:50 PM
Not sure what it is but some ladies go nuts for dat role play, one time I was at a Theme'd party as Jack Sparrow.....

Ha, I smell a story ;)

Quote from: AliceApocalypse on Jul 13, 2013, 08:07:46 PM
Doom do you work for an agency or self promote?

Private business; I was hired last April by a lady just outside my city.

Rong

Rong

The stories boring, it's one of only the few times I've ever really felt objectified as a man, judged solely on what you look like, gave me some of an understanding of what ladies go though sometimes.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

The dress uniform of the services trips some switch in people's brain as well.  None worse than the USMC dress uniform.  Girls will be undressing when one of those motherf**kers comes in.

I'm supposed to wear my ASU in September, I will post the pictures.

xeno-kaname

xeno-kaname

Quote from: SizzyBubbles on Jul 13, 2013, 07:20:49 AM
http://cdn.smosh.com/sites/default/files/bloguploads/spider-man-gif-booty.gif

oh yeah and...

Spoiler
at citywalk here in So Cal
[close]

Oh my god I would hug that too.

Not the Spidey booty  :P

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Hilarious story Doom. :laugh: I liked your comeback to her. I would've cheated with Spider-Man, were I that sexually starving creature!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed