Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,782 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vakarian on Nov 29, 2012, 01:18:58 AM
Quote from: Laufey on Nov 29, 2012, 12:11:01 AM
I don't think I've baked anything since school. At least ten years ago. :-\

I enjoy 'baking' on the odd ocassion. Although it's probably a different form of baking that doesn't usually involve food until later. :P

Baking brownies is my favourite, especially when adding almond butter 8)

Aspie

Aspie

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Nov 28, 2012, 11:47:20 PM
I didn't even read the last couple of pages and I have Aspie blocked, but I'm assuming hes being a dick to somebody?

Just a guess.

Either way, Sexy Poot to the rescue!

After 3 Walmarts, 3 Targets, a Toys R Us and Gamestop (whyd I even bother) I finally found a Wii U.

Spoiler
Its goddamn awesome.
[close]

Nope. And what did happen is not worth mentioning.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Another convention and more stories. Not as loaded as the last one, but it was still a good time.
Adrienne Barbeau from such classics as The Fog (the good version), Creepshow and Escape from New York.

Cult favorite Tom Atkins, also in The Fog, Creepshow and Escape from New York with additional appearances in Halloween III, Maniac Cop, and Lethal Weapon.

Nick Castle, who not only portrayed Michael in Halloween, but also provided vocals for the rockin 80s tune to Big Trouble in Little China.

The crown jewel of this little visit. Jamie Lee Curtis in her fist and likely final appearance at a convention. I feel very bad for her because she had to sit from 11 to 5 for three days and sign nonstop. Her hands must have been killing her. Our meeting was a bit rushed to keep the line moving and hopefully I didn't come off as rude. Not one of my favorite experiences, but I do not hold that against her at all.

I also got to meet Brad Jones and Ed Glaser, but we were so busy chatting up a storm about movies that I forgot to get a picture snapped with them. However, they are convention regulars so I will likely bump into them again. Out of all the people I met at this particular convention, these guys were the ones I had the most fun with, and I will treasure my signed copy of Ninja The Mission Force.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

More excellent pics, man!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Did some independent research today at site #1... in the cold (very snowy and icey conditions driving home in the dark).

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Crazy Rich on Nov 29, 2012, 02:30:33 AM
Did some independent research today at site #1... in the cold (very snowy and icey conditions driving home in the dark).

I must say you rock a cowboy hat quite well.

Amaterasu

Amaterasu

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 29, 2012, 02:35:40 AM
THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!

Haha, nice pic.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: TheMonolith on Nov 29, 2012, 02:12:30 AM
Spoiler
Another convention and more stories. Not as loaded as the last one, but it was still a good time.
Adrienne Barbeau from such classics as The Fog (the good version), Creepshow and Escape from New York.

Cult favorite Tom Atkins, also in The Fog, Creepshow and Escape from New York with additional appearances in Halloween III, Maniac Cop, and Lethal Weapon.

Nick Castle, who not only portrayed Michael in Halloween, but also provided vocals for the rockin 80s tune to Big Trouble in Little China.

The crown jewel of this little visit. Jamie Lee Curtis in her fist and likely final appearance at a convention. I feel very bad for her because she had to sit from 11 to 5 for three days and sign nonstop. Her hands must have been killing her. Our meeting was a bit rushed to keep the line moving and hopefully I didn't come off as rude. Not one of my favorite experiences, but I do not hold that against her at all.

I also got to meet Brad Jones and Ed Glaser, but we were so busy chatting up a storm about movies that I forgot to get a picture snapped with them. However, they are convention regulars so I will likely bump into them again. Out of all the people I met at this particular convention, these guys were the ones I had the most fun with, and I will treasure my signed copy of Ninja The Mission Force.
[close]
All the envy, bro.

Eva

Eva

Wow Monolith, you just keep on going with these... I love the one with you and Adrienne smiling big time. She looks amazing for someone hitting 70 soon. :)

Quote from: KiramidHead on Nov 29, 2012, 02:35:40 AM
THIS. IS. SPARTA!!!!!!

Nah, I don't believe you. Not enough exposed upper body ;)

SM

SM

Well it's certainly a spartan bedroom beyond the Terminator poster...

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Spoiler
[close]
Well I am not wearing my glasses because there's a bad glare so..... Yeah...

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: NavyReservist on Nov 29, 2012, 10:41:45 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Do you always take pics of yourself upside down?  :P

KiramidHead

KiramidHead

Quote from: SM on Nov 29, 2012, 10:21:35 PM
Well it's certainly a spartan bedroom beyond the Terminator poster...

Ha.

I had a really cool Shining poster next to it, but I got sick of the damn thing falling down.

NavyReservist

NavyReservist

Quote from: coolbreeze on Nov 29, 2012, 11:01:11 PM
Quote from: NavyReservist on Nov 29, 2012, 10:41:45 PM
Spoiler
[close]

Do you always take pics of yourself upside down?  :P

It's the da** photobucket ugh.......

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed