Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,111 times)

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Like I once said, "Ignore list is for pussies". I've battled many in the past and never have I even thought of using the ignore list, that'd just be so damn boring.

Oh, hold on, I just want to see if I'm on there.

HEY POOT!

KISS MY SWEATY BALLS YOU DUMB F**K!

YOUR MOTHER WAS A SEA SHELL BY THE SEA SHORE!

YOU'VE BEEN CRAZIED!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 03, 2012, 01:16:40 AM
Aspie is a being much greater than mere posts. He does not simply exist, nor do his words just reside on the page as we so casually scroll through. Aspie resides in every one of us, using his supernatural abilities to manifest both the best and the worst in each and every one of us. We flock around him like sheep because we do not understand the complexity or the limitations of his power; we know only that he can transcend to a higher realm of intelligence than any of us can even think about comprehending. When we come together and gather around we are simply making him more powerful, as evidenced by the beautiful words strung throughout the rec board. His limitless mentality is evidenced in his beautiful signature as he encompasses AVPGalaxy and its members; we feed our energy into him and he grants us the power to live and the will to follow him.

Aspie is not just a member of this forum. He is not a moderator, a subscriber or even site staff. He is what he is. We are what he is. He is Aspie, and we shall all bow down to him.

That was deep.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 03, 2012, 01:16:40 AM
Aspie is a being much greater than mere posts. He does not simply exist, nor do his words just reside on the page as we so casually scroll through. Aspie resides in every one of us, using his supernatural abilities to manifest both the best and the worst in each and every one of us. We flock around him like sheep because we do not understand the complexity or the limitations of his power; we know only that he can transcend to a higher realm of intelligence than any of us can even think about comprehending. When we come together and gather around we are simply making him more powerful, as evidenced by the beautiful words strung throughout the rec board. His limitless mentality is evidenced in his beautiful signature as he encompasses AVPGalaxy and its members; we feed our energy into him and he grants us the power to live and the will to follow him.

Aspie is not just a member of this forum. He is not a moderator, a subscriber or even site staff. He is what he is. We are what he is. He is Aspie, and we shall all bow down to him.

What? What happened to "Aspie sucks" thing? Don't tell me you've been assimilated as well?

I don't know if I can trust you.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

We are Aspie

Cvalda

Cvalda

I hereby appoint myself leader of the Aspie Resistance Fighters.

Who's with me?!

Crazy Rich

Crazy Rich

Aspie is neither dead or living, he simply is.

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 03, 2012, 01:26:22 AM
I hereby appoint myself leader of the Aspie Resistance Fighters.

Who's with me?!

I am with you.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

We are Aspie

Spoiler
Aspie Sucks
Spoiler
Noooo! WE ARE ASPIE!

We are Aspie! We are Aspie! We are Aspie!
[close]
[close]

Cvalda

Cvalda

You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet, or on your f**kin' knees--begging?! I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothin'! So I f**k Aspie! Let's fight him!!!

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 03, 2012, 01:31:32 AM
You're all gonna die. The only question is how you check out. Do you want it on your feet, or on your f**kin' knees--begging?! I ain't much for begging! Nobody ever gave me nothin'! So I f**k Aspie! Let's fight him!!!

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Cvalda on Sep 03, 2012, 01:31:32 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s1TcnQxV4BE#ws

Nightmare Asylum

Cvalda

Cvalda

Please.

Me, Firstie, Vakarian. Everyone in the Resistance is too hot for Aspie.

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Have you seen 'dat signature?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Aspie has a signature Kirstie Alley could beat with her ass.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed