Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,550 times)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Lol that was funny. Its a little different in this case but still, twas worth a chuckle.

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Nightmare Asylum on Sep 01, 2012, 01:45:13 PM
That, or distract everyone with a picture of me.

Too bad that's not going to happen, though :P

i mad

Vakarian

Vakarian

Spoiler
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 02:47:01 PM
Quote from: Rick Grimes on Sep 01, 2012, 01:48:39 AM
How's that ignore button working for you SexyPoot?

Eh, it sucks I can still see when he post, but at least I don't have to deal with reading bullshit anymore. Having to see a bunch of people kiss his ass kinda sucks tho. Specially this newbie Aspie.

Ive been around the internet long enough in message boards to know the tactics people use. The whole, "hey I was just joking" thing when the person u were talking quick shit to calls u out on it. Makes the victim look like an asshole and the dick who started it look like the hero. Specially if that person has been around longer. But it doesn't really bother me. I know what I said, and I know that when it comes down to it, I'm not in the wrong. There's no argument. I stopped posting retorts long ago, yet people think I'm still talking shit for some reason. I'm bigger for it and if u can't see that, than that's on u. Not so hard to understand really.

Without using dumb Star Wars quotes, I'll just say it outright. Aspie, ur a dumb f**k. Simple as that. Ive seen u kiss so much ass on this site to climb the ranks, its pathetic. I speak the truth daddy-o. I don't sugar-coat my thoughts. I don't post overly-positive things to the few female members like most people here do cause simply, I don't have to. I earn my wings by being courteous and helping others on the site. I actually contribute.

I keep trying to get back on subject yet people just wanna see a brawl. A brawl on the internet. I'm just not into that kinda stuff. I don't really hold grudges. Here's the facts. I posted a pic here, knowing full well there would be criticisms. Guy made a sly comment, I made one back, he got defensive and it spiraled from there. It's f**king simple, yet so many defend simply to keep it going.

Listen, I can go on and on about how the last post of this Space Sweeper fellow I bothered to look at was pages ago, but I know nobody will believe me. Because it's easier not to. It gives people an excuse. I've been nothing but nice to everyone since Ive got here years ago, yet for every dozen or so, there's a schmuck waiting to strike. That's the internet. That's EVERY forum out there. It's part of the territory. So we have to live with it. I can go on with this fight till the cows come home. All it's doing is making a mess out of this thread. That's not fair to people who come here to share pics and have fun. truth is, I don;t know if he's still talking shit. I see post after post of his name come up after someones ask what's going on here so I assume he his. If not than i apologize. Plus when i see "special olympics" in a quote it's hard not to assume he stopped when I did.

So Vakarian, u can talk about how it was just a jest, and how I should like Sweeps cause he's such a great specimen (people thought the same about Hitler so that mentality is flawed beyond belief) and Aspie can continue amusing himself and earning false respect. At the end of the day, I'm not losing any sleep, and the only people being effected are the people who want to come here and share pics and have fun.

END OF WALL OF TEXT. Whew  :P Where's the mods when u need em?  :laugh:
[close]
[/quote]

Right I pretty much skimmed through all this dribble and saw my name, I'm still a bit done in from last nights party so I'll try and keep this short. Why you are comparing a forum member to a political mass murder, I will never know, and frankly It just makes you look like a c**t. You've dragged this on for way too long. And for what? Over absolutely nothing. I don't even talk to Sweeps that much, but I know he is good enough not to write a f**king essay on how much he disrespects forum members. And I understand that you have a right to defend yourself but in all honesty it's your fault that this has gone on for so long. Just sit down and shut the f**k up.

Seriously can we just bury this shit and move on?

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

The Recboardians are going to have to be called in...someone, stop this madness!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

QuoteRight I pretty much skimmed through all this dribble and saw my name, I'm still a bit done in from last nights party so I'll try and keep this short. Why you are comparing a forum member to a political mass murder, I will never know, and frankly It just makes you look like a c**t. You've dragged this on for way too long. And for what? Over absolutely nothing. I don't even talk to Sweeps that much, but I know he is good enough not to write a f**king essay on how much he disrespects forum members. And I understand that you have a right to defend yourself but in all honesty it's your fault that this has gone on for so long. Just sit down and shut the f**k up.

Seriously can we just bury this shit and move on?

The fact that u skimmed it over and all u collected was that I compared a member to Hitler (which I never did, show me where and Ill shut up) proves how little u understand whats truly going on. Go take so more pics with ur shirt off and get back to me.

DOES ANYONE NOT READ ANYMORE? DO PEOPLE REALLY NOT SEE ME TRYING TO END THIS PAGES AGO WHILE SWEEPS KEPT TALKING? My god some people are as fuuuucking stupid as it gets!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Sexy Poot, you're letting this continue on, the easiest thing to do right now is to just let it go. If other folk want to continue talking about it, then let them. You've made your case, and if they can't understand where you're coming from then it's better to just not continue to make your point. The point has been made, the rest of us either have to take it or leave it. Sooner or later this is going to pass, and it should have by now.

Vakarian

Vakarian

No I do understand what's going on, I just don't really care much to read what you have to say because I don't really like you. You say taking pictures of me with my shirt off like its a bad thing, when you post pictures of yourself constantly looking as if you are going to molest a Pringles can?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I just slept for, like, 14 hours.

It's like he's waiting for an endgame. Give it to him.

Recboardians, fire when ready.

ScardyFox

ScardyFox

What the hell is going on in here?

e.e

Nightmare Asylum

Nightmare Asylum

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Sep 01, 2012, 04:27:24 PM
Recboardians, fire when ready.

I haven't been following the whole back and forth, but the Operative is always awesome 8)

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: ShadowPred on Sep 01, 2012, 04:23:43 PM
Sexy Poot, you're letting this continue on, the easiest thing to do right now is to just let it go. If other folk want to continue talking about it, then let them. You've made your case, and if they can't understand where you're coming from then it's better to just not continue to make your point. The point has been made, the rest of us either have to take it or leave it. Sooner or later this is going to pass, and it should have by now.

U know what dude, ur absolutely right. I tried putting things back on track, but its no use. People here really are that thick (see Vakarians post for example). It's not worth it at this point. If they can't accept it, than I tower over them because of it. Ignorance truly is bliss. Ur one of the good ones ShadowPred.

This thread is for posting pics of urself. That's the only thing we have left. It shall continue a new...

Vickers

Vickers

Okay, I didn't want to get involved in this but I think we all need to chill and just get back on topic.

Yes, things did get a little out of hand over something that small to begin with but everyone makes mistakes and I'm sure neither Sweeps nor Poot wanted it to get this out of hand.  Honestly, the only way I see this being stopped is if Sweeps and Poot shake hands and apologise for whatever they feel they need to apologise for and move on.  Or just agree to disagree.

You're both good guys and you just need to let this be done with.

And, please, let's also not gang up on Poot or Sweeps.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

I am just about ready to report this because 6 1/2 pages of this is just f**king stupid.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 04:32:03 PM

U know what dude, ur absolutely right. I tried putting things back on track, but its no use. People here really are that thick (see Vakarians post for example). It's not worth it at this point. If they can't accept it, than I tower over them because of it. Ignorance truly is bliss. Ur one of the good ones ShadowPred.

Haha, tower over them? Hahahaha. That's f**king funny.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Sep 01, 2012, 04:32:03 PM

I try to be as neutral as possible.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed