Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,750 times)

Vakarian

Vakarian

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Hi Garrus, can you tell me what's going on? I'm a bit lost.  ???

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:38:10 AM
It's not really a correction of spelling, but a lazy form of speak that makes it a hindrance for the reader.

I mean, how could they possibly mess up that badly in the third inning?

Holy shit, VUL GOT HITCHED! Congrats, dude! I kneeew it was bound to happen some day.  ;D

3 Es in the word knew? What a hindrance.
So before u try to change the subject and I let u think ur the winner of this, let's be clear that we've established that I'm a lazy writer and ur a full grown man that writes high school level sci-fi comedies and draws little girls?

I can live with that.

Quote from: Vakarian on Aug 31, 2012, 11:41:41 AM

Hey I'm not the one who started this. I only finish arguments. I don't start them.

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:42:19 AM

Let me bring u up to speed.
"Ahem". If u go back a page u can see that here in a thread where people post pics of themselves to share with the rest of the community, insulting someone tends to make them question those actions. Who knew?

QuoteI would say that is better than sitting around doing nothing with your life like much of the worlds youth does. Your just coming off as a dick man. What Sweeper was saying was just in jest if anything. Or just the way he worded things have just given you the wrong impression, as you see, dear sir. That Space Sweeper is actually a rather fine specimen and spiffing old chap indeed.

Just chill the f**k out.

Here we go with the whole "sucking up to the vets" thing that so popular on this site. How anyone could possible think I'm in the wrong with this whole thing, only solidifies my lack of faith in the human race.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

What... the frak?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 11:45:32 AM
let's be clear that we've established that I'm a lazy writer and ur a full grown man that writes high school level sci-fi comedies and draws little girls?
Well, that's a disturbingly accurate and balanced portrayal of us both.

Now if you could please cease from spamming the thread with your jams? I've already seen your picture.

This was my face when:

I like Sexy Poot but I'm not attracted to her.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:42:19 AM

IS      WHAT'S      GOING      ON

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 11:45:32 AM
Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:38:10 AM
It's not really a correction of spelling, but a lazy form of speak that makes it a hindrance for the reader.

I mean, how could they possibly mess up that badly in the third inning?

Holy shit, VUL GOT HITCHED! Congrats, dude! I kneeew it was bound to happen some day.  ;D

3 Es in the word knew? What a hindrance.
So before u try to change the subject and I let u think ur the winner of this, let's be clear that we've established that I'm a lazy writer and ur a full grown man that writes high school level sci-fi comedies and draws little girls?

I can live with that.

I would say that is better than sitting around doing nothing with your life like much of the worlds youth does. Your just coming off as a dick man. What Sweeper was saying was just in jest if anything. Or just the way he worded things have just given you the wrong impression, as you see, dear sir. That Space Sweeper is actually a rather fine specimen and spiffing old chap indeed.

Just chill the f**k out.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Do you guys know if a bag of frozen peas is the right thing to ice testicles with?
Kinda need to know ASAP.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 11:55:37 AM
Do you guys know if a bag of frozen peas is the right thing to ice testicals with?
Kinda need to know ASAP.

People say u cant win the internet. I just shrug it off and keep on truckin' along with a smile on my face.

Ooh I made someone mad enough to change their sig! Never did that before. Proud.

Now back on topic peeps.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 12:05:33 PM
Do you guys know if a bag of frozen peas is the right thing to ice testicals with?
Kinda need to know ASAP.

People say u cant win the internet. I just shrug it off and keep on truckin' along with a smile on my face.
I can tell The Little Engine That Could was a childhood favorite of yours, too.  :)

BTW it's spelled testicles. Might need to know that for ur next "story".
Beat you to the correction by one minute.  8)

But seriously, 'a' or no 'a', I really need some thing to ice mah balls ASAP.

Ooh I made someone mad enough to change their sig! Never did that before. Proud.

Now back on topic peeps.
Actually, what you did is provide me with a short-form bio for the rest of my life. So, thanks for that!

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 12:08:12 PM
Kinda need to know ASAP.

I can tell The Little Engine That Could was a childhood favorite of yours, too.  :)
We catch on quick I see. Clever girl.

QuoteActually, what you did is provide me with a short-form bio for the rest of my life. So, thanks for that!  :)
Actually, that's not a bad idea... The real question now is am I awesome enough to quote myself and put it in my sig as well? Short answer, yes. Yes I am.  8)

Now for realzzzzzzz, back on topic.

Anyone ever have Hot sauce Pringles? They really do "test your taste buds".

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Why are you furiously masturbating to a can of Pringles?  ???

Effectz

Effectz

Vakarian

Vakarian

Just some pictures I found on my old hard drive.

These are from when I was riding through a valley known in South Africa as "Die Hell." was a damn great experience.

This was back in like 2007 - 2008 I think, must have been around 15 or 16 at the time.

I also find it funny how i've just realised that in most drunken circumstances this is what mostly seems to happen :P

BANE

BANE

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 03:18:59 PM
Why are you furiously masturbating to a can of Pringles?  ???
Redneck fleshlight.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed