Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,626 times)

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 25, 2012, 07:12:45 PM
Thanks guys. We had a fantastic day. My nerves are still shot though :laugh:

And where was my invite?! Congrats though, man.  :)

Space Sweeper

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Vulhala on Aug 25, 2012, 06:40:49 PM
Me yesterday. Don't let the smile fool you, I was f**king terrified.

Haha, I could "see you" vomiting all week long via Facebook :D :D :D

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 30, 2012, 06:31:10 AM
Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 27, 2012, 10:47:35 PM
https://sphotos-b.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-snc7/s720x720/429509_2433588137675_809899757_n.jpg

This isn't altered. This is real.
I was more terrified by the ponytail.
Well based on there being more women than men in the world plus whichever guys have long hair, I say ur afraid of about 75% of the world than my friend. It must be hard as fack for u to meet girls!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Oh no no no, you're mistaken. I love ponytails on women. I really do. A basic observation that you failed to make invalidates your point.

And trust me, if all guys with long hair had ponytails, I wouldn't leave the house.

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

How can it even be said that Sweeps hates ponytails? I mean...LOOK!!!

Vickers

Vickers

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 06:21:29 AM
Oh no no no, you're mistaken. I love ponytails on women. I really do. A basic observation that you failed to make invalidates your point.

And trust me, if all guys with long hair had ponytails, I wouldn't leave the house.

Meredith Vickers approves of this post.

OmegaZilla

OmegaZilla

Quote from: ShadowPred on Aug 31, 2012, 06:27:45 AM
How can it even be said that Sweeps hates ponytails? I mean...LOOK!!!
Ooooahahaha. Yep.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Aug 31, 2012, 06:21:29 AM

Failed to make? No. I never fail. I'm SexyPoot. Now that's an observation U failed to make.

I figured a guy whos avatar on multiple sites is a lady (:-[) doesn't care much about ponytails. I take it ur a stereotypical "guys" guy? Just wants to drink a beer and top focus in life is to get laid? Blends in with the crowd, so to speak?

Safe to assume ur were just being a dick?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

I think you're taking this kind of hard.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Nah, if I was taking it hard Id be up in Canada in ur house right now behind u with a Ziploc bag.

I'm just feeding into u insulting me on the internet for no reason other than the sake of starting shit. Never understood why people, especially with common interest like to do that. Ud think a community like the one here on AvPGalaxy would tend to stick together and be more mature but hey, ur only human. Can't fault u for that.

Or can I?...

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Sexy Poot on Aug 31, 2012, 11:23:11 AM
ur u u Ud ur u

Wait, what were we talking about?

Oh, that's right.

I think you should consider alternative meditative techniques.

Sexy Poot

Sexy Poot

Really out of all that ur gonna go the easy route and be one of those who corrects others spelling on the internet?

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

It's not really a correction of spelling, but noting a lazy form of speak that makes it a hindrance for the reader.

I mean, how could they possibly mess up that badly in the third inning?

Holy shit, VUL GOT HITCHED! Congrats, dude! I kneeew it was bound to happen some day.  ;D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed