Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,643 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Eva, your looking great!

Heres one i found that i thought was a bit goofy!

ShadowPred

ShadowPred

Quote from: osiris. on Jul 05, 2012, 01:39:31 AM
Eva, your looking great!

And it still looks f**king amazing.

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Yeah I like the colors in that one Osiris, and your expression is great.  Nice pic.

Cvalda

Cvalda

I'd award you some Winona Eyes, osiris, but alas, my computer is out of order for the time being.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Me in deep thought, pondering these awesome images posted by you all.

Spoiler
[close]

robertmartin

robertmartin

Eva, your looking great!

Goofy smart. I likes it!

Eva

Eva

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 04, 2012, 08:08:45 PM
Figures. Do you have a profile over at ModelMayhem.com?
Lol nope :D

Eva, your looking great!

Thx Osiris and considering that Cvalda is unable to react in a proper fashion to your pic...

Spoiler
[close]

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Hey PredBen... don't take this the wrong way... but damn it I want to get that pimple behind your nostril SO BAD.  It's like the only one on your nice face.  You should destroy it, and feel the relief wash over you in an awesome wave.

Eva your sets are fantastic.  I wish more of the Galaxy beauties would be so bold and creative.  I get a kick out of the range of emotions you play with in each image. :laugh:

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 05, 2012, 08:41:37 PM
Hey PredBen... don't take this the wrong way... but damn it I want to get that pimple behind your nostril SO BAD.  It's like the only one on your nice face.  You should destroy it, and feel the relief wash over you in an awesome wave.

Eva your sets are fantastic.  I wish more of the Galaxy beauties would be so bold and creative.  I get a kick out of the range of emotions you play with in each image. :laugh:

You think you want it gone? I want it gone lol. I never had acne really, so I'm a bit of a wuss when it comes to popping pimples. But I think I can handle the pain  :D

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Oh yeah, once you start, you'll soon realize that not only can you deal with it, but you secretly enjoy it.

I've met more pickers than non-pickers.  Most people seem obsessed with removing and/or studying things found in their skin.  I sure as hell am. :laugh:  A throwback to our monkey days, perhaps.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Quote from: RagingDragon on Jul 05, 2012, 09:39:52 PM
Oh yeah, once you start, you'll soon realize that not only can you deal with it, but you secretly enjoy it.

I've met more pickers than non-pickers.  Most people seem obsessed with removing and/or studying things found in their skin.  I sure as hell am. :laugh:  A throwback to our monkey days, perhaps.

I know what you mean! The relief of something exiting your skins surface is just amazing! (psychhhhhoooooooo) :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

We have Clearasil for that. Just saying.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 06, 2012, 02:47:28 PM
We have Clearasil for that. Just saying.

So long as you don't mind your face being sensative as f**k to...everything.  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What do you mean? I use it every day and have no problems.

Xenodog

Xenodog

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jul 06, 2012, 02:58:02 PM
What do you mean? I use it every day and have no problems.
Twice a day - that's what my bottle instructed. Ruined my face, now I only use it to counter a nailed spot when they actually occur instead of a preemptive nuking.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed