Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,377 times)

Jango1201

Jango1201

I would like to post a pic of myself. How do I do this with a pic saved on my computer?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 03, 2012, 04:59:52 AM
I would like to post a pic of myself. How do I do this with a pic saved on my computer?
www.tinypic.com

Just follow the directions, and copy and paste the "forum code" it gives you after you've uploaded.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Well. after 5 years on this forum, here I am! Thank you Cvalda for helping me.

EEV2650

EEV2650

Nice guitar

Bat Chain Puller

Bat Chain Puller

I'm nosy and peeking around your room. What's in the terrarium?

Jango1201

Jango1201

HAHA. Its a baby Savanah Monitor. He's about 4 months.

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 03, 2012, 06:42:58 AM
Nice guitar

Thanks she is a beauty indeed. Both in form and function.  :)

EEV2650

EEV2650

While we're on the subject. what's behind the curtain?

Cvalda

Cvalda

Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 03, 2012, 06:55:06 AM
I used to have a Savannah Monitor myself! Absolutely precious when they're that young. :)

Jango1201

Jango1201

Quote from: EEV2650 on Apr 03, 2012, 06:59:42 AM
While we're on the subject. what's behind the curtain?

My experimental Xenoborg.

Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2012, 07:02:47 AM
I used to have a Savannah Monitor myself! Absolutely precious when they're that young. :)

Yea hes precious but an absolute terror at times. His name is Odaving.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 03, 2012, 07:07:40 AM
Quote from: Cvalda on Apr 03, 2012, 07:02:47 AM

Yea hes precious but an absolute terror at times. His name is Odaving.

You are amazing. Could you imagine calling him home from his friend's place? f**k phones, just shout that at the sky.

Eva

Eva

Quote from: Jango1201 on Apr 03, 2012, 06:35:03 AM
Well. after 5 years on this forum, here I am! Thank you Cvalda for helping me.

That's pretty cool.  :)

I wish I had pics from high school with me playing bass, but I don't think I have any. My nephew doesn't believe me when I tell him that I was one cool dudette once.

Ah well, I get to have long fingernails instead of a career in music - a superb tradeoff  :D

Kol

Kol

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 03, 2012, 02:46:05 AM
guess who was at a milshow yesterday?

this is at FN-Herstal stand. remote turrets and FN-SCARs out of the wazoo. i'm only gonna post my favorite ones... which are a lot:

this:

controls this:

a minimi an' buncha fish guns

the 5.7 pack

Dillon Aero booth with a single, lonely minigun standing. i could have sneaked in and posed with it but it's not like i would be proving anything.

and here i am turning into a walking bacon strip under the sun with the army air corps demo:

i look freaking retarded trying to find a place to put my hand on. the face this SF guy was making at me didn't help either. i would be sick of kids too but damn, that was scary.

only because of the weapons.
not of you, sunshine  :D

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: chupacabras acheronsis on Apr 03, 2012, 02:46:05 AM
guess who was at a milshow yesterday?

this is at FN-Herstal stand. remote turrets and FN-SCARs out of the wazoo. i'm only gonna post my favorite ones... which are a lot:

this:

controls this:

a minimi an' buncha fish guns

the 5.7 pack

Dillon Aero booth with a single, lonely minigun standing. i could have sneaked in and posed with it but it's not like i would be proving anything.

and here i am turning into a walking bacon strip under the sun with the army air corps demo:

i look freaking retarded trying to find a place to put my hand on. the face this SF guy was making at me didn't help either. i would be sick of kids too but damn, that was scary.

Hot damn, it's every military shooter I've ever played come to life. Did you see any miniguns?

RagingDragon

RagingDragon

Holy cow, Chupa, that looks like a damned blast.  That's a Microsoft Sidewinder joystick hooked up to the turret there, in case you need to do a barrel roll!

Did you know that a minigun will fire if you spin the barrel with your hand?

chupacabras acheronsis

chupacabras acheronsis

Quote from: DoomRulz on Apr 03, 2012, 04:42:19 PM
Hot damn, it's every military shooter I've ever played come to life. Did you see any miniguns?

only that one, that poor, lonely minigun. and this was one booth. there was FN, Colt, Cardoen, Imbel, and lots and lots of mock up russian missiles, planes, and tankettes. pretty maquettes and more brochures anyone could ever want.

these two were the only ones i could take good pictures though. it was the last day of the fair and all the big businessmen and contractors were done, so the place was being dismantled. it was still too full of civies and the lightning was awful in that hangar.

Quote from: RagingDragon on Apr 03, 2012, 05:12:58 PM
Holy cow, Chupa, that looks like a damned blast.  That's a Microsoft Sidewinder joystick hooked up to the turret there, in case you need to do a barrel roll!

yeah, but it was nothing compared to the airshow two years ago. there were F-15s, F-22, Eurofighters, all doing wicked aerobatics outside. there was also a couple Leo2a7 outside. and back in '96 they had Apaches, B-1b and even F-117A's.

looks like business was slow this year. hopefully, with the(now confirmed) purchase of Tiger attack helicopters, i'll have even cooler pics in 2014. or maybe this year, if they make a decent military parade like in 2010. i love the smell of panzers in the city.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed