Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,234 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Never gone bungee jumping, though I have done zip-lining in Punta Cana. That was awesome, though it took a lot of guts on my part.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: I Shadow I on May 15, 2011, 05:00:24 PM
Here's a pic of me at Bloukrans South Africa, doing the worlds highest official bungee jump back in 2009 when i was 16

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3017/14/44/530706409/n530706409_2512206_8008380.jpg?dl=1
You are awesome for being able to do that. Not a lot of people have it in them to take a fall.

Vakarian

Vakarian

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 16, 2011, 07:02:28 PM
Quote from: I Shadow I on May 15, 2011, 05:00:24 PM
Here's a pic of me at Bloukrans South Africa, doing the worlds highest official bungee jump back in 2009 when i was 16

http://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/photos-ak-snc1/v3017/14/44/530706409/n530706409_2512206_8008380.jpg?dl=1
You are awesome for being able to do that. Not a lot of people have it in them to take a fall.

Thanks Man  ;D

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I have actually been debating on whether or not to put these photos up for over a week.
Once again for my photography class.
This was taken on a clear day believe it or not. The white balance setting gave it the eerie blue color. I took it on regular to see which looked better and this one was no contest.

I love this one. Had to drag a chalk board into the classroom to get it and had to get in place quickly for the camera timer.

Here is the 2nd take of the DVD one which came out much better in the way of visible titles. It does however have a ton of flaws in it. I suspect I will be trying to get this one perfect for the rest of my life.

Ha! Red eyes make it even funnier.
Needless to say, the assignment was very well received.
There were a few more for this assignment that came out great but I am somewhat cautious about so I decided against showing them.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 16, 2011, 08:03:05 PM
This was taken on a clear day believe it or not. The white balance setting gave it the eerie blue color. I took it on regular to see which looked better and this one was no contest.
Spoiler
[close]

Nice shot I'd say it's your best yet.

First Blood

First Blood

Those are some great photos Mono. The first one is great. I spy...The Great Escape:)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

The first pic is special dude. Has a "True Blood" vibe to it.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Funny considering that was one of the ones I didn't submit. I put in one with a normal white balance since I was worried the print would show up too dark.
But it is interesting that is a hit. I didn't think it was too impressive myself. I didn't even post my favorite one.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

So what are you waiting for? Do it up, homes.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

I dunno. Something about it seems very private.
It really captures how sad I feel a lot of the time and illustrates my negative self image.
I might put it up later, but not yet. I need to work up the stones for it.
Odd considering how I was able to show it to my class, but that is like 20 people. The whole freaking world could see this thing.

Pn2501

Pn2501

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 17, 2011, 01:52:47 PM
Funny considering that was one of the ones I didn't submit. I put in one with a normal white balance since I was worried the print would show up too dark.
But it is interesting that is a hit. I didn't think it was too impressive myself. I didn't even post my favorite one.
It just needs the curves tweaked in ps only a little flat, the composition is the kicker.

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Tired as f**k!

Vulhala

Vulhala

Quote from: TheMonolith on May 17, 2011, 05:42:08 PM
It really captures how sad I feel a lot of the time and illustrates my negative self image.
Odd considering how I was able to show it to my class, but that is like 20 people. The whole freaking world could see this thing.

And yet they would never know it was you.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Quote from: Vulhala on May 17, 2011, 09:03:00 PM
Quote from: TheMonolith on May 17, 2011, 05:42:08 PM

And yet they would never know it was you.
(thinks for a moment)
You do make a valid argument.

And you are looking like you slipped on the Badass Uncanny. And boy does it fit you well.

TheMonolith

TheMonolith

Wow. I never thought I would kill a thread like this.
I have a question. Would photo shopped work be acceptable?
I looked on the first page and it didn't say anything against it but I am still not too keen on the idea of being the first one to do something so out there. Unless someone else already put in some photo shopped pictures.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed