Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,410,084 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'm assuming you're not the bartender. Nice pic too.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Mar 03, 2011, 03:47:38 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 03, 2011, 05:23:34 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 02, 2011, 03:17:05 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 02, 2011, 02:24:03 PM
You were seriously 6'5"? Are you Russian or German?

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Although I was born and raised in the USA.

Typically thanks to the diet available the US can add bulk and height to your frame in your growing years.  Its why we are one of the tallest and biggest countries (and island countries like Japan where its harder to raise livestock are smaller).  Doesn't help that the livestock are injected with steroids and powerful multivitamins to keep their health up which STAYS in the meat. 

You have to be careful that the diet doesn't make you grow the wrong way after your metabolism slows down though.

Eh, you're not that big compared to us (the Netherlands). We're the tallest people in the world (the average male is 6'2") and we don't inject our bovines with steroids.

The US Height is weighted by all the foreigners, imports and different races of people. 

Aside from diet, heritage plays a huge part.  The US is still amongst the top in the world anyways with an average height of 5'9" to 5'10" depending on whose doing the measuring.  But asian and latin heritage bases are usually much shorter than Caucasian, Native American, and African American.  All those heritages usually base around the 6' plus range.

The netherlands have nowhere near as close the racial variety that the states do, and thus your pretty much taking the height of just one specific group of people.

Just about every country's processed meat has animals that use multivitamin regimans or steroids.  It makes a much healthier overall animal thats harder to be effected by disease.

Most euro countries use the same processes we do. 

Of course most people don't know about it because when they think steroid they automatically think the testosterone producing one.  There are many different steroids.

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 04, 2011, 02:22:22 AM
I'm assuming you're not the bartender. Nice pic too.
Thanks.  :)

Taken in pub in France.. the drinking/purchase age is 16-18 depending on the location, but luckily enough I was in a place where I fit right in the middle. I'm still here, and I have yet to go anywhere where I wasn't allowed any alcohol.. although honestly, I don't drink much at all.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Aw man, the only caves in France I hit were the catacombs. And the skulls weren't buying.

maledoro

maledoro

Well, you can't blame them. They have a hard time holding their liquor.

The PredBen

The PredBen

Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 04, 2011, 02:27:31 AM
Quote from: Hive Tyrant on Mar 03, 2011, 03:47:38 PM
Quote from: Kimarhi on Mar 03, 2011, 05:23:34 AM
Quote from: The Ghoul on Mar 02, 2011, 03:17:05 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Mar 02, 2011, 02:24:03 PM
You were seriously 6'5"? Are you Russian or German?

Worse I'm bulgarian.  ;D

Although I was born and raised in the USA.

Typically thanks to the diet available the US can add bulk and height to your frame in your growing years.  Its why we are one of the tallest and biggest countries (and island countries like Japan where its harder to raise livestock are smaller).  Doesn't help that the livestock are injected with steroids and powerful multivitamins to keep their health up which STAYS in the meat. 

You have to be careful that the diet doesn't make you grow the wrong way after your metabolism slows down though.

Eh, you're not that big compared to us (the Netherlands). We're the tallest people in the world (the average male is 6'2") and we don't inject our bovines with steroids.

The US Height is weighted by all the foreigners, imports and different races of people. 

Aside from diet, heritage plays a huge part.  The US is still amongst the top in the world anyways with an average height of 5'9" to 5'10" depending on whose doing the measuring.  But asian and latin heritage bases are usually much shorter than Caucasian, Native American, and African American.  All those heritages usually base around the 6' plus range.

The netherlands have nowhere near as close the racial variety that the states do, and thus your pretty much taking the height of just one specific group of people.

Just about every country's processed meat has animals that use multivitamin regimans or steroids.  It makes a much healthier overall animal thats harder to be effected by disease.

Most euro countries use the same processes we do. 

Of course most people don't know about it because when they think steroid they automatically think the testosterone producing one.  There are many different steroids.

Good point.

The US has people from just about every corner of the world. Some of those people have the average height of 5'5" and others 6'6".

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Mar 04, 2011, 02:04:46 AM
People ask me: "Jessica, have you been in a cave for the past month?"

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2mypvfb.jpg

Yes. Yes, I have.
You're killing me.

Slowly.
Painfully.
And effectively.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Just concentrate on the back of that one guy's head.

Heeeee's Freeeeench!

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Tried cropping. Seriously lacked a centerpiece.

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Quote from: Space Sweeper on Mar 04, 2011, 03:38:53 AM
Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Mar 04, 2011, 02:04:46 AM
People ask me: "Jessica, have you been in a cave for the past month?"

http://oi55.tinypic.com/2mypvfb.jpg

Yes. Yes, I have.
You're killing me.

Slowly.
Painfully.
And effectively.
Nice signature.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Nice avatar.

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Joyfully Jumping Jessica

Nice.. uh...

Touche.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Young love.

Space Sweeper

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed