Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,399,283 times)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Yeah...I shaved recently so I still pretty much look just like that. I'll try to find one where my beard is more impressive. XD

{And no offense taken. I weigh like 240 or so, so I'm not in denial that I could stand to lose some weight XP}

First Blood

First Blood

Quote from: Deathbearer on Feb 05, 2011, 01:29:24 AM
I've decided to post a picture of myself without a mask or some other form of obstruction.

Please don't laugh D:

http://i198.photobucket.com/albums/aa230/Deathbearer/me.jpg

I am complementing you, when I say you look like James Hetfield from Metallica. :)

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

I always thought Deathbearer would have short black hair and was a goth.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I've decided to post a picture of myself without a mask or some other form of obstruction.

Please don't laugh D:

Again, not what I expected, but nice to meet you  :)

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I'm sorry that I didn't meet everyone's expectations  ;D

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Please don't laugh D:

You look like the epitome of Badass. :D

Ratchetcomand

Ratchetcomand

Deathbearer does look like he works for a Metal Band.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Hellspawn28 on Feb 05, 2011, 04:42:13 AM
Deathbearer does look like he works for a Metal Band.

Well I do play bass..

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

SpaceMarines

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

Quote from: Meathead320 on Feb 04, 2011, 08:57:40 PM
I know, RIGHT!

That's what I said, and its like these anxiety driven teens lose all humor and are like "U R are a meany ***hole pantz who duz not understand women at all".

We ***holes are a rude bunch who quickly follow up any compliment on looks, on an underage girl, with a reminder that she is still jail bait. Pointing it out IS very rude, I am happy to admit. Same as just telling her to PM once she is legal age. - everybody sees that as, blatantly rude, straight up ***hole too the point of satire.

They have not yet learned that the ***holes , overtly rude guys, are NOT the real ones to be concerned about. 

I'm referring to you Space Sweeper Its not the guys who are rude to your GF you need to be concerned about. She is perfectly capable of telling them exactly how repulsive she thinks they are.

It is very sweet you want to be the knight in shinning armor, and punish the ***holes for being ***holes.

Its very EASY to do that. Especially when one lives in another friggin country.

You know who is a REAL danger? The guys who you think are "close friends", who are overly nice to your GF.

I'm the only one who is enough of an ***hole to tell you that. Those nice guy are the ones to try and drive a wedge between you and her.

Sure right now you're going to say something like I'm the cocky***holewhowaserudetomygirlfriend, or  shutupshutupshutupIhateyou, but one day you will well remember that bit of gold I just handed you.

I'm not the apologizing type, but in this rare case of charity, you've been given that treasure from this Ogre's layer.

That is one ALL of the younger guys on this board should take home with them.
Cool story, bro.

I'll try to remember this essential information when King Kong tries to take her.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

It wasn't the aeroplanes.

Space Sweeper

Space Sweeper

f**k what killed the beast, I wanna know what created it.

Sharp Sticks

EEV2650

EEV2650

Me, the beaver  :D

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed