And put a shirt on.

Fujimaster

Fujimaster

xD

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: The Ghoul on Feb 04, 2011, 02:50:34 AM
Quote from: Joyfully Jumping Jessica on Feb 04, 2011, 02:47:37 AM
There are at least 7 reasons why this is an awkward moment; 6 of those being years.

Doom tends to do that.  :laugh:

ARRRG!!!

I don't know old she actually is... :-[

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

You should also know she and Sweeper have got a stew goin', and you're coming across more slimy than the 'wink wink nudge nudge' guy.

AliceApocalypse

AliceApocalypse

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 04, 2011, 02:54:02 PM
You should also know she and Sweeper have got a stew goin', and you're coming across more slimy than the 'wink wink nudge nudge' guy.

It is also referred to as "leg humping" lol.  Seriously guys, Sweeps is everyone's friend so his friends should respect the situation. 

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Sharp Sticks on Feb 04, 2011, 02:54:02 PM

A stew goin'?

Shasvre

Shasvre

Quote from: First Blood on Feb 04, 2011, 04:07:51 AM

Just kinda messing around with my dog.  :D
Have you been practicing the crazy eyes? ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Vz4KOBcqG1o#ws

On a more serious note, nice to finally see what you look like. But where's the hat and the bullwhip?

First Blood

First Blood

The hat and whip are tucked away; needed only in case of an emergency. And I just felt like makin' a goofy face.  :)

lol

Meathead320

Meathead320

[quote
Quote from: DoomRulz on Feb 04, 2011, 07:39:06 PM

A stew goin'?

Look, it's not my fault the site is loaded with jail bait!

I know, RIGHT!

That's what I said, and its like these anxiety driven teens lose all humor and are like "U R are a meany ***hole pantz who duz not understand women at all".

We ***holes are a rude bunch who quickly follow up any compliment on looks, on an underage girl, with a reminder that she is still jail bait. Pointing it out IS very rude, I am happy to admit. Same as just telling her to PM once she is legal age. - everybody sees that as, blatantly rude, straight up ***hole too the point of satire.

They have not yet learned that the ***holes , overtly rude guys, are NOT the real ones to be concerned about. 

I'm referring to you Space Sweeper Its not the guys who are rude to your GF you need to be concerned about. She is perfectly capable of telling them exactly how repulsive she thinks they are.

It is very sweet you want to be the knight in shinning armor, and punish the ***holes for being ***holes.

Its very EASY to do that. Especially when one lives in another friggin country.

You know who is a REAL danger? The guys who you think are "close friends", who are overly nice to your GF.

I'm the only one who is enough of an ***hole to tell you that. Those nice guy are the ones to try and drive a wedge between you and her.

Sure right now you're going to say something like I'm the cocky***holewhowaserudetomygirlfriend, or  shutupshutupshutupIhateyou, but one day you will well remember that bit of gold I just handed you.

I'm not the apologizing type, but in this rare case of charity, you've been given that treasure from this Ogre's layer.

That is one ALL of the younger guys on this board should take home with them.

Sharp Sticks

Sharp Sticks

Thanks for putting a shirt on.

One down.

A stew goin'?

She's his girlfriend. He's her boyfriend. Out there, in the real world. I'm astonished people haven't caught on to that by now.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I didn't knooowww... :-[

Ghostface

Ghostface

Quote from: Meathead320 on Feb 04, 2011, 08:57:40 PM
[quote

A stew goin'?

Look, it's not my fault the site is loaded with jail bait!

I know, RIGHT!

That's what I said, and its like these anxiety driven teens lose all humor and are like "U R are a meany ***hole pantz who duz not understand women at all".

We ***holes are a rude bunch who quickly follow up any compliment on looks, on an underage girl, with a reminder that she is still jail bait. Pointing it out IS very rude, I am happy to admit. Same as just telling her to PM once she is legal age. - everybody sees that as, blatantly rude, straight up ***hole too the point of satire.

They have not yet learned that the ***holes , overtly rude guys, are NOT the real ones to be concerned about. 

I'm referring to you Space Sweeper Its not the guys who are rude to your GF you need to be concerned about. She is perfectly capable of telling them exactly how repulsive she thinks they are.

It is very sweet you want to be the knight in shinning armor, and punish the ***holes for being ***holes.

Its very EASY to do that. Especially when one lives in another friggin country.

You know who is a REAL danger? The guys who you think are "close friends", who are overly nice to your GF.

I'm the only one who is enough of an ***hole to tell you that. Those nice guy are the ones to try and drive a wedge between you and her.

Sure right now you're going to say something like I'm the cocky***holewhowaserudetomygirlfriend, or  shutupshutupshutupIhateyou, but one day you will well remember that bit of gold I just handed you.

I'm not the apologizing type, but in this rare case of charity, you've been given that treasure from this Ogre's layer.

That is one ALL of the younger guys on this board should take home with them.

There is an old saying "beware of greeks bearing gifts"

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You're not kidding.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

I've decided to post a picture of myself without a mask or some other form of obstruction.

Please don't laugh D:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Holy shit, you don't look at all what I thought you did.

I pictured you as younger, no facial hair, lean (no offense), with short brown hair.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed