Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,418,207 times)

Vulhala

Vulhala

Sweeteyes will be along soon enough, no need to worry  :D

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Kimarhi on Oct 20, 2009, 01:36:40 AM
Whey does a body good when your tired of eating eggs, tuna, peanut butter sandwhiches, and chicken breast.
Quote from: SM on Oct 20, 2009, 01:39:07 AM
All at once?

Hah, amazing mental image.  :D

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

That image only triggers a gag reflex in me.

Xhan

Xhan

You're obviously not trying hard enough, then.

Meathead320

Meathead320

You can only take in so much protein at once.

You can stuff a ton down your face, but you so much will be used.

Its better to take in an amount you can actually eat 5-6 times through the day.

Depends what your goals are, I think I get it in about once a day these days.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I want to put on weight. I'm 6'2", 165 lbs which to me, is underweight. I haven't been to the gym in two months and don't drink the stuff everyday, but I need to consume more if I'm going to gain anymore weight.

Deathbearer

Deathbearer

Quote from: Travis Smith on Oct 14, 2009, 08:26:56 PM

whats up guys? big predator fan here.

Holy f**king shit O_O I'd hate to piss you off

The Demon

The Demon

Stereo typically you'd never expect someone like that to talk on forums like these.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Really?  The majority of the people I know on here are athletic body types and or a bodybuilder.  Hit the gym Demon, girls like strong guys.

AvPvTerminator

AvPvTerminator

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2009, 04:40:16 PM
Really?  The majority of the people I know on here [who are predator fans] are athletic body types and or a bodybuilder.  Hit the gym Demon, girls like strong guys.

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Quote from: DoomRulz on Oct 21, 2009, 02:26:55 AM
I want to put on weight. I'm 6'2", 165 lbs which to me, is underweight. I haven't been to the gym in two months and don't drink the stuff everyday, but I need to consume more if I'm going to gain anymore weight.

I was 6'3 170 for the longest.  I've found that once you hit 23 or 24, its natural to start gaining mass without wanting it.

I've went from 175 to about 190+ and not all of it is "good" weight since my 22nd birthday.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

How often do you work out? That probably has something to do with it. And what's your body type?

Kimarhi

Kimarhi

Six days a week.  Though its mostly cardio during this time.  I only lift two or three times a week.

Your metabolism etc starts slowing down the older you are so its natural things become less effective as you age.

I have an intermediate build.  Stronger than I look but will probably always struggle to hit the hallowed number.  In my "prime" or the longest I've ever worked out trying to actually build muscle and bulk up for the ladies so I could wear sexy pants, I got 255lbs on my bench.  350 + for squats.  Which is not a high number despite what it sounds like.

I was around 180-185 at the time.  Quit lifting for a while due to broken foot (which hurt on bench but makes squats impossible) and seperated shoulder injuries from car crash.  Slimmed down between 170-175, then picked up working out but not lifting as much and got around 180 doing things like p90x. 

From there I started working full time to make bank and almost completely dropped weight lifting and have gotten doughy and soft.  Around 192 presently.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I know your metabolism slows down, but if you were 185 of muscle and you kept at it, it shouldn't have left you.

Unless you gave up working out for whatever reason.

The Demon

The Demon

Quote from: Master Chief on Oct 21, 2009, 04:40:16 PM
Really?  The majority of the people I know on here are athletic body types and or a bodybuilder.  Hit the gym Demon, girls like strong guys.

Stereo typically

I'm satisfied with how I'm fit and so is she.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed