Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,408,240 times)

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah, I used to take JUDO and once I get in the reserves I will be taking the military Ultimate FIghting training. (UFC stuff)  AWSOME.  8)

EEV2650

EEV2650

whenever i hear judo i think of austin powers

JUDO CHOP!!!!!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

I'll have my first ever wrestling class next week. Wrestling may not be that practical, but boxing is getting boring.

Chris P

Chris P

Wrestling is cool. I preffer the UFC style fighting. That's sick.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Wrestling is part of UFC fighting dude. MMA is comprised of different fighting forms, of which wrestling is one.

Chris P

Chris P

Yeah I know, but it is prodominantly kick-boxing and JUDO.  Definately wrestling is a major part of it.  ;)

Master Chief

Master Chief

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 14, 2009, 03:44:03 PM
You should know a form of self-defense in life. Today it's gotten to the point where knowing how to fight is almost an essential skill.

Why do you think that?

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Sorry, but I couldn't resist. Here's me and my EPIC WIN concert moment :)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 15, 2009, 04:10:01 PM
You should know a form of self-defense in life. Today it's gotten to the point where knowing how to fight is almost an essential skill.

Why do you think that?

Because I've worked in the security industry for just under a year now and when things get hairy, it's good to have self-defense in your repertoire. Plus, if you're someone who enjoys going out clubbing late at night, or just going out at night period, it's important to know how to defend yourself, should something happen. If I ever have kids, I'm going to put them through classes like that.

Master Chief

Master Chief

I feel the same way.

Quote from: zombie_sidekick on Jun 15, 2009, 05:56:43 PM

Nice pic...is that staged in your bedroom or garage?

Aeus

Aeus

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 15, 2009, 06:34:03 PM

Hahaha!  :D

Dachande

Dachande

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 15, 2009, 06:11:53 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 15, 2009, 04:10:01 PM

Why do you think that?

Because I've worked in the security industry for just under a year now and when things get hairy, it's good to have self-defense in your repertoire. Plus, if you're someone who enjoys going out clubbing late at night, or just going out at night period, it's important to know how to defend yourself, should something happen. If I ever have kids, I'm going to put them through classes like that.

Self-Defense classes are a waste of time, theres only 2 things you need to know, aim for the eyes or groin. All the self-defense you need...

Purebreedalien

Purebreedalien

*Takes notes*

:P

So... pictures?

PHANTOM

PHANTOM

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 15, 2009, 06:11:53 PM

I agree with that, but you gotta becareful who you fight on the streets because they could have a knife or a gun and trust me when I tell you doesn't matter how well trained you think you are, you never want to be in a real knife fight or shootout. Just becareful thats all I'm sayin yo 8)

zombie_sidekick

zombie_sidekick

Quote from: Aeus on Jun 15, 2009, 06:40:30 PM
Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 15, 2009, 06:34:03 PM

Hahaha!  :D

Haha, not that easy, bastards :)

You can check photos from my recent concert at www.myspace.com/marneszanse :)
Shit, i'm so drunk I can't even write properly. Been at karaoke, sung "Take Me Out", got drunk and so on. Goodbye, guys!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed