Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,409,617 times)

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: SublimeDBC on Jun 09, 2009, 07:16:19 AM

Me and my girlfriend relaxing out in my front yard a few days ago gettin' irie...

Look kinda like Zach Effron. And beer, I hate it. Can't drink it. Prefer JD or SoCo.

EEV2650

EEV2650

I'm all about some wychwood brewery myself. I love fiddler's elbow. Doomrulz, i would have thought you'd like Molson  ;D

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 10, 2009, 07:15:33 AM
Quote from: EEV2650 on Jun 09, 2009, 12:49:21 PM
Oh yeah, and budweiser sucks.  :D
I'll stop now.

American beer sucks, period.

Thats an unfair observation. These american breweries are some of the best in the world. Saranac, magic hat, flying dog, dogfish, New belgium, rogue, and the ommegang brewery. I never realized how much the canadians on this site have a prejudice attitude towards americans  ;)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

American beer is urine. It's just...ugh. So is Canadian beer. Molson is rather repulsive. I will always prefer dark beer.

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Jun 10, 2009, 11:51:58 AM
Quote from: SublimeDBC on Jun 09, 2009, 07:16:19 AM

Me and my girlfriend relaxing out in my front yard a few days ago gettin' irie...

Look kinda like Zach Effron. And beer, I hate it. Can't drink it. Prefer JD or SoCo.

Took these this morning with my mac, pssssh...Zack Effron  :P

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

In that first pic, you did dude. Just a little bit. Your g/f is cute ;)

SublimeDBC

SublimeDBC

I still don't see it!!! :P we had a good laugh though haha

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Uncanny Psycho on Jun 08, 2009, 08:30:34 AM

Easy there Thug Life.  You really shouldn't wear bandanas like that, unless you ARE in a gang.......homie.  8)

Just don't want you to get shot. Ya feel me?

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteJust don't want you to get shot. Ya feel me?
If that would be true i would have been dead a long time ago now  :P I'm wearing one everytime i go to the gym, 5-6 days a week.

Chris P

Chris P

It depends where you live aswell, some places just aren't popular with gang violence. Just don't tell me you live in L.A  :D

Also, it also depends on HOW you wear it. Some kids at my school think they're emo and gangster, so they strap on a bandana in their back pockets. Well, one ime like 4 black kis walked up to this kid in the middle of the day infront of everybody and made him take it out and just about beat his ass to the curb.  Normally if you wear one to help keep the sweat out of your eyes, it's cool. It's when you pose, or let it hang out your back pockets, or tied aroiudn your ankle that you run the risk of getting into shit.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteWell, one ime like 4 black kis walked up to this kid in the middle of the day infront of everybody and made him take it out and just about beat his ass to the curb.
Those are just childish idiots who want to feel cool by beating up others. I know people like that, i had them in my school, you see them on the streets or even in the gym and its needless to say that i cant stand people like that regardless of the age. They wont change, its just getting worse.

No perspective in life, no money in the pocket, no graduation, whats left? Ah yeah, beating up kids.. Losers, really. I have a good laugh at them.

Chris P

Chris P

Haha, tell me about it. People who have to talk smack all the time and pick on people really can't do jack shit. People who know they're tough and know they're the shit don't have to try and show it off to others.

Haha, gangster wannabes. But as for those damn emo wangsters I can' stand them either. Emos in general I think it's a sad way to live your life. Plus, all that makeup! and on the guys to! Nasty. Men shoudl not wear makeup unless they are in a play or film and are required to wear it.

Bottom line, be aware of your surroundings and don't take crap from any punk. That's the way I roll. Normally kids don't mess with me though, probably cause i'm 6-2 and have been working out for a while now. Needless to say I keep in shape. So do you you had said? I'm doing weight training, to pack on size. (I got the slender build, so I need to pack it on for beach season.)  8)

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

QuoteHaha, gangster wannabes. But as for those damn emo wangsters I can' stand them either. Emos in general I think it's a sad way to live your life. Plus, all that makeup! and on the guys to! Nasty. Men shoudl not wear makeup unless they are in a play or film and are required to wear it.
While i cant stand emos myself i think that's just no reason to beat them up, they are going their way and I'm going mine.

QuoteNeedless to say I keep in shape. So do you you had said?
Yup, gained quite some muscles in the past and I'm boxing since 6 years now, but that's not all meant to protect myself, just to keep in shape and have a good body, i like it that way.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You should know a form of self-defense in life. Today it's gotten to the point where knowing how to fight is almost an essential skill.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed