Pics of yourself (Read 2,408,079 times)

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Deadmeat

Deadmeat

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 16, 2009, 07:53:30 PM
Quote from: Deadmeat on Jun 16, 2009, 12:11:14 PM
LOL I just made a funny pic of me trying to look like The Joker.  :D

I'll be the judge of that...post the pic.

Ok ok.. i don't want any trouble. I just don't have the green long hair.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2009, 06:05:13 PM
Not to mention, it's not pathetic at all. If he's twice your size and is coming at you, it's a great way to bring him down.

Or.....

If you learn how to counter your weight and use his size against him to bring him down and on his way down you  put him in a triangle neck brace, he'll be choked out in a minute and you won't have a scratch, unless you throw him on pavement. People train for that ALL the time.

Kicking someone in the nuts as same as pulling someone's hair, stretching their shirt over their head, hitting someone form behind, etc.... It's cowardly and a sad way to win a fight, or let alone get away. I would be emberassed if I did that and got away, I think the humiliation of confessing the series of events would be worse than getting my ass kicked. But that's me. I have the balls to stand up to anyone who thinks their hot shit and tries to mess with me, my family or my friends.

Vulhala

Vulhala

I agree partly with what you're saying, but to me there's no such thing as a fair fight and I'll get the motherf**ker first down anyway I can. Because as far as I'm concerned, if the other guy gets me down or knocks me out or whatever, how do I know that he's gonna stop there?

To me, kickin' someone in the bollocks isn't half as cowardly as stabbing or shooting someone, but how do I know that the other guy isn't gonna do just that unless he's down?

That Yellow Alien

That Yellow Alien

Quote from: Chris P on Jun 19, 2009, 03:39:58 PM
Quote from: DoomRulz on Jun 17, 2009, 06:05:13 PM
Not to mention, it's not pathetic at all. If he's twice your size and is coming at you, it's a great way to bring him down.
Kicking someone in the nuts as same as pulling someone's hair, stretching their shirt over their head, hitting someone form behind, etc.... It's cowardly and a sad way to win a fight, or let alone get away. I would be emberassed if I did that and got away, I think the humiliation of confessing the series of events would be worse than getting my ass kicked. But that's me. I have the balls to stand up to anyone who thinks their hot shit and tries to mess with me, my family or my friends.

I thought we were talking about actual threats to your life, not some schoolyard brawl.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Anyone want to post pics?  I'm thinking we can discuss street fighting tactics in a different thread.

Chris P

Chris P

Quote from: Vulhala on Jun 19, 2009, 03:47:03 PM
I agree partly with what you're saying, but to me there's no such thing as a fair fight and I'll get the motherf**ker first down anyway I can. Because as far as I'm concerned, if the other guy gets me down or knocks me out or whatever, how do I know that he's gonna stop there?

To me, kickin' someone in the bollocks isn't half as cowardly as stabbing or shooting someone, but how do I know that the other guy isn't gonna do just that unless he's down?

True, hardly anyone will have the good sense to knwo when enough is enough.

Quote from: Master Chief on Jun 19, 2009, 04:40:32 PM
Anyone want to post pics?  I'm thinking we can discuss street fighting tactics in a different thread.

Yeah, you're right. END OF DISCUSSION.  :D

Now, back to pics 'o yourself.

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

If you learn how to counter your weight and use his size against him to bring him down and on his way down you  put him in a triangle neck brace, he'll be choked out in a minute and you won't have a scratch, unless you throw him on pavement. People train for that ALL the time.

LOL.  I don't believe you have ever been in a real fight.  Enjoy playing your MMA Vidya games.  Putting someone in a triangle?  f**king LOL'ed hard.

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

Use your Hadoken while you're at it!

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Hey hey hey!! Where'd you find that?? My secrets must be kept hidden from prying eyes...

wolfboy22

wolfboy22

Lol Ken just got owned

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

I has haircut.  Was too sad to smile, they were playing Michael Jackson's greatest hits in the salon. :(

Johnny Handsome

Johnny Handsome

^^
That looks good man, huge improvement from your last, ahem, hair 'style'  ;)

What was the occasion?

Porkus Maximus

Porkus Maximus

Thanks. I was sick and tired of spending about an hour trying to brush and untangle my hair after a night out.  It was too much effort.  Pretty happy with the new hair, although I think it makes me look a bit too young.  Gonna have to be extra careful and keep my I.D on me whenever I go out drinking.

Master Chief

Master Chief

Yep, you do look a lot younger.  It appears that you even got your hands on a GQ magazine for 2009 clothing style too.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed