Pics of yourself

Started by slipknotpredator, May 04, 2007, 12:15:39 PM

Author
Pics of yourself (Read 2,418,246 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

What being a metalhead? If there was, I wouldn't be one myself ;)

EEV2650

EEV2650

i remember back in sophmore year there was this freshman kid in drama class who would pass out professionally made buisness cards with his name and a guitar on them. Under his name it said "hardrocker punkrocker"... :-\ that kid was such a poser :D

M4ZZ1

M4ZZ1

LOLWUT

EEV2650

EEV2650

Quote from: M4ZZ1 on May 05, 2009, 06:26:31 AM
LOLWUT

The kid was a little hyper and weird but yeah he was a poser. How seriously we take ourselves when we are in high school

Secret Hero

Secret Hero

Pffft. Freshmens, they are all but the same.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 05, 2009, 06:30:49 AM
The kid was a little hyper and weird but yeah he was a poser. How seriously we take ourselves when we are in high school

Every high school especially the private ones like I went to, are filled with plastic people. I can remember there were literal groups of people that would section themselves off, and these were the people that started drinking early on before uni, drove mommy and daddy's car, had their driver's license, and thought they were the toast of the town. Not necessarily bad people, just some of them let these privileges go to their head.

Dachande

M4ZZ1

M4ZZ1

^ BLASPHEMY!!!

severen76

severen76

Quote from: EEV2650 on May 05, 2009, 06:02:36 AM
i remember back in sophmore year there was this freshman kid in drama class who would pass out professionally made buisness cards with his name and a guitar on them. Under his name it said "hardrocker punkrocker"... :-\ that kid was such a poser :D

That's one of the least Punk Rock things I've ever heard.

Nobody

Nobody

I don't know which one's sexier, me or Clyde the dog.

Sgt.Torque Reikan

Sgt.Torque Reikan

neither ;)

Nobody

Nobody

Quote from: Pvt.Torque Reikan on May 09, 2009, 10:11:16 PM
neither ;)
That wasn't directed at Faggots.

AdamBombOi

AdamBombOi

What the hell, I started posting here again, so I'll guess I'll play along. This is a group pic of me and some friends, it's about a year and a half old... before I got my tattoos, I'm the one with my arm around the other guy. In case anyone was wondering, the guy on the far right was in an explosion (at the place he worked at, long story short some gas fumes ignited in a small room from the gas tank of a car he was cleaning with a steam machine).

My ink:

Right forearm-
77:

Left forearm:
Dia de los Muertos skull in memory of my dad:

Atomic Bomb (get it? har har, AdamBomb):

I don't have a direct pic of it, but you can kind of see my Tiger Army tattoo in this shot:

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You certainly are a 'colourful' person :D

Anonymous684

Anonymous684

For Lol's!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed