Would a queen survive a plasma shot

Started by yellow snow predator, Jan 17, 2008, 02:00:59 AM

Author
Would a queen survive a plasma shot (Read 2,826 times)

yellow snow predator

I havn't seen avpr yet so if there is somthing like this don't spoil it for me.

Eidotemit

depends on where it hits I suppose, but anything other than a shot to the face I'd say yes...at least survive one shot.

XENOWARRIOR

XENOWARRIOR

face no but the head had a spear threw it so id say even the head would survive.

Iron Hide

if it was a face shot then probably yeah..anywhere else she'll live.All I know is if a pred shoots at a queen he better kill her with the first strike or get the f**k outta there   :D

"That's a huge bitch!" XD

The Necronoir

At the very least a shot right in the upper-jaw section of the face would be enough to kill it. That's all the Newborn had to swipe away in order to do it in Resurrection.

Kigan

Kigan

Yeah, she would likely survive a hit anywhere but the head.

Iron Hide

yeah but now that I think about it the Queen from AVP did take a spear right to the head but then again a spear is not a destructive bolt of plasma XD

Kigan

Kigan

Haha yeah, I think a shot of plasma would do a bit more damage than just a spear.

yellow snow predator

still hurt like hell

Horhey

A plasma shot to the head would put her down 100/100 times, which is why Scar had to lose his Plasmacaster before he fought the Queen. :P

Kriszilla

Uh-huh, a face wshot with a caster would do it. Otherwise it would take multiple hits anywhere else. Also, I don't think a hit anywhere on her head would be an insta-kill, if it the top of the crest I doubt it'd do much damage.

happypred

In AvP I think the spear went through the queen's crest or something.

But in my opinion,

A shot to the face (not crest) = instant death

To the neck = instant death via decapitation

To the chest or waist = incapacitation, queen possible blown in half, easily finished off by second shot in any case

To the leg = leg and mobility are gone

To the arm or fancy headcrest = she's gonna keep coming

Iron Hide

Quote from: Horhey on Jan 17, 2008, 07:32:57 PM
A plasma shot to the head would put her down 100/100 times, which is why Scar had to lose his Plasmacaster before he fought the Queen. :P

lol no,he lost is plasma caster because he was a noob (literally) XD

Kriszilla

I always miss the scene where he loses his caster.  >:(

Iron Hide

Quote from: Kriszilla on Jan 17, 2008, 08:18:53 PM
I always miss the scene where he loses his caster.  >:(

it's the part where him and lex are just about to ride the sled upto the surface,an alien jumps on his back and paul anderson's plasma caster being as shitty as it is just falls off......

XD

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed