Post Your Custom Figures/Models

Started by Corporal Hicks, Dec 12, 2006, 11:25:15 AM

Author
Post Your Custom Figures/Models (Read 658,015 times)

JokersWarPig

Cool!

Corporal Hicks

Looks amazing! What made you go for the Res style paintwork?

[cancerblack]

It fits nicely with the bases and tech I'm doing for my Engineer figures, and also matches elements of the (Giger-themed) 40k Daemon army I'm working on, so it was a natural next step for me to use metallic browns on these.

JokersWarPig

So I'm starting work on a diorama. I'm buying some extra marines and Aliens for it and this is the first one I have "finished", I'm just not sure if I want to give him a helmet or not.
The diorama will be set in a sewer and will probably have 4 or 5 marines and the same amount of Aliens.

DerelictShip

That is bad ass, but I already posted something on the market place, if anyone here is looking to sell some of their custom marines/alien/pred figures let me know I love custom work!!

Cruja

Cruja

Hello everyone. I just found out about these forums. Awesome custom figures! I really enjoyed looking through these pages to see all of the creativity. I wish I was that talented! I have a toy collection of my own (though not custom) which includes some Predator figures. I have yet to get a good Alien one to match my collection. I will be definitely sharing some them in a post after this one. Anyway, I have a friend who just made a custom AVP figure. She made it for a contest. Enjoy the pictures below. If you can spare a few seconds I would love it if you can help her out and vote for her in the contest she entered. It literally takes seconds to vote. Anyway I hope you enjoy the pictures below and thank you to anyone who may Vote. Keep up the awesome work!

Vote Link: https://1.shortstack.com/BmwxJF

Corporal Hicks

Voted. That's very nice. Are those specific styles of figures?

Cruja

Cruja

Thank you so much for your vote! She has her own unique style when she creates these figures. Typically she makes custom figures for people that look like the requester or requester's kids. But every now and then she makes iconic figures. For this contest she was required to use a 3" bunny like base called a Dunny. She transformed the bunny into a 4.5" predator.

Corporal Hicks

It's certainly really nice! Do you have any links to her other stuff? I'd love to see them.

Cruja

Cruja

This is the link to her page. It has some of the iconic stuff she has done. But if you click on the Facebook page button you can see more of the custom work she does for people.

Link: http://minimoitoys.storenvy.com/

Corporal Hicks

Thanks. I'll check it out.  :)

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Ok, work has begun...

Corporal Hicks

Fifield?

Sabres21768

Sabres21768

Yep

TITANOSAUR

TITANOSAUR

heres my custom celtic....

The arm computer LEDS came out a bit blobby, but it's fine for me. I never display it open anyways. the weapon he's holding is my custom maul I made using parts from Choppers blades, I haven't painted it yet but I want to add some things.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed