ninja gaiden

Started by frosty_141, Apr 27, 2007, 06:23:10 PM

Author
ninja gaiden (Read 5,407 times)

frosty_141

frosty_141

does anyone know when and if, the ninja gaiden demo will be up on the european ps store, i know you can create a jp acount and get it anyways, but if i can avoid it i would like to

frost

frost

It went live saturday just gone :)

frosty_141

frosty_141

man im seriously loving this game, i think this is the first time i don't mind loosing like 30 times in a row, it's so challenging, yet fun!!!!!

fluxcap

fluxcap

Combat is handled really well in this game. However, Rainbow Six: Vegas is taking up all my gaming time ;D

frost

frost

still killing aliens in RFOM only just completed RR7,so don't know when I'll buy my next game but I think rainbow six will be next followed closley by Gaiden.Whats the multi player like in Rainbow?

fluxcap

fluxcap

I just played a bit of Gaiden at a friends house, some of those moves you can do, just wow.

Quote from: frost on Jul 08, 2007, 07:28:38 PM
still killing aliens in RFOM only just completed RR7,so don't know when I'll buy my next game but I think rainbow six will be next followed closley by Gaiden.Whats the multi player like in Rainbow?
It's the complete opposite of Resistance. It's slower and you have to be tactful because it generally takes only 3-4 shots and your dead, although that varies depending on what armor you have equipped. The ranking system is more rewarding in RS:V because with experience points you unlock weapons, a plethora of cammo, outfits and armor to apply to your online character. It also has medals and badges you can earn but not as many as Resistance.

frost

frost

Sound really good might have to get it soon!

frosty_141

frosty_141

its does sound cool, but to be honest ninja gaiden is a breath of fresh air, i love fps!! it's my fav, but i can;t justify having every game on my ps3 a first-person, next fps i'll get will be haze, jericho, and area 51, but i'll see, it does look good

fluxcap

fluxcap

Quote from: frosty_141 on Jul 09, 2007, 11:19:09 PM
haze, jericho, and area 51
All of those look amazing. The latter part of 2007 is going to see some stellar games for the PS3. Right now my money is on Haze, the developers are made up of former staff of Goldeneye on N64, plus they got the TimeSplitters series under their belt.

Cellien

Cellien

1up.com predicted Ninja Gaiden 2 will be announced this E3.  Think they predicted it would be a announcement for 360.  I kinda believe it will be multiplatform at least though seeing how they re-released Ninja Gaiden on PS3, the original being on Xbox 1 of course.  Maybe it will even be PS3 exclusive heh.

frosty_141

frosty_141

they have anonounced also that haze is a ps3 exclusive as well!!! but if we are going to talk about fps lets talk about killzone 2 has eveyone else seen the new in game footage!!! im sorry, but lets not talk about halo 3 or the equally amazing bio-shock, this looks out of this world, and apparently that demo is 2gb!! i bet now were glad we have blue ray space!!!!

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: frosty_141 on Jul 13, 2007, 06:07:50 PM
they have anonounced also that haze is a ps3 exclusive as well!!! but if we are going to talk about fps lets talk about killzone 2 has eveyone else seen the new in game footage!!! im sorry, but lets not talk about halo 3 or the equally amazing bio-shock, this looks out of this world, and apparently that demo is 2gb!! i bet now were glad we have blue ray space!!!!

What the hell?  You just totally topic derailed dude.  ...I smell a fanboy to be honest. :)

frosty_141

frosty_141

please my friend don't even start, i think you'll find every comment i have ever made has been a fair one, sure i like my ps3, but i've never said 360 sucks or wii is lame, that would be a fan boy, i was just really excited about killzone 2 ok? lets not lable please!!

Cellien

Cellien

Quote from: frosty_141 on Jul 13, 2007, 09:51:45 PM
please my friend don't even start, i think you'll find every comment i have ever made has been a fair one, sure i like my ps3, but i've never said 360 sucks or wii is lame, that would be a fan boy, i was just really excited about killzone 2 ok? lets not lable please!!

So make a Killzone thread...  :)

frost

frost

Quote from: frosty_141 on Jul 13, 2007, 09:51:45 PM
downloaded the killzone vid this morning off the PSN,in a word AWESOME!

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed