Yutani and the Survivors

Started by WhySoSerious, Jan 02, 2008, 03:08:00 AM

Author
Yutani and the Survivors (Read 4,110 times)

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

Now that we see Ms.Yutani at the end of AVPr, how will this affect the franchise story line? Will this series stand alone aside from Alien and Aliens or will it somehow tie in within the future?  As for the survivors, do you think they were made to shut up on what they saw or be interrogated by the company to get more info what was at the small town? Or will they simply disappear with the help of the government?

RidgeTop

RidgeTop

There was an ending that was going to be filmed where all the survivors get shot,  I would think either this would happen after what we saw, or they would be taken in for questioning, and told they cannot disscuss anything they saw. 

I personally liked Miss Yutuni, she looked great for the part, and how she was a little covered by shadows, so we diddnt totally see her in full view.  I would assume that she would buy out Weyland Industries, and use their resorces to form an allience with the Government and create the Weyland Yutuni Empire.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: AdamJZ on Jan 02, 2008, 03:17:19 AM
There was an ending that was going to be filmed where all the survivors get shot,  I would think either this would happen after what we saw, or they would be taken in for questioning, and told they cannot disscuss anything they saw. 

I personally liked Miss Yutuni, she looked great for the part, and how she was a little covered by shadows, so we diddnt totally see her in full view.  I would assume that she would buy out Weyland Industries, and use their resorces to form an allience with the Government and create the Weyland Yutuni Empire.

The game Predator Concrete Jungle showed at the end the combining of the Weyland and Yutani corporations, but there was two problems with that. One, its a game, so in the film continuity it isnt counted as such, and two, that happens 26 years in the future from AVP.

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Then Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (Agent Kay & Jay) from the M.I.B will appear and flash them with their pen-thingies so they forget everything. ;) 8)

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Jan 02, 2008, 03:23:25 AM

Then Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones (Agent Kay & Jay) from the M.I.B will appear and flash them with their pen-thingies so they forget everything. ;) 8)

Something like that probably. Or Agent Keyes comes, and freezes them all with liquid nitrogen. 8)

TheUrbanPredator

TheUrbanPredator

Quote from: Khan on Jan 02, 2008, 03:24:19 AM

Something like that probably. Or Agent Keyes comes, and freezes them all with liquid nitrogen. 8)

Yeah lol :D ;).

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: TheUrbanPredator on Jan 02, 2008, 03:26:28 AM

Yeah lol :D ;).

Hey look, its 20 more posts till 1000! Good luck! :D

WhySoSerious

WhySoSerious

Yeah, I guess they kept Yutani in the shadows to symbolize her as mysterious and the villain for the next couple of films.

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: WhySoSerious on Jan 02, 2008, 03:33:23 AM
Yeah, I guess they kept Yutani in the shadows to symbolize her as mysterious and the villain for the next couple of films.

Maybe, maybe not. Although its likely that the next one will be set in space, we have no idea what will happen in space.

Jango1201

Jango1201

Heres an interesting theory. What If wolf's cannon was the reason for the Weyland Yutani merge? Maybe the Yutani Corp needed Weyland Industries help to disect the technology? 

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Will he be using robotic legs, or a wheel chair like the one in Alien R?  ;D

Commander Aun

Commander Aun

Quote from: Chocolate man! on Jan 02, 2008, 05:24:51 AM

Wth are you talking about? ???

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Khan on Jan 02, 2008, 05:31:16 AM
Quote from: Chocolate man! on Jan 02, 2008, 05:24:51 AM

Wth are you talking about? ???

Umm, in Predator 2 Keyes gets chopped in half................... ::)

Vemados

Vemados

Guess who's back!

*freeeeeeeze*

Chocolate man!

Chocolate man!

Quote from: Vemados on Jan 02, 2008, 06:04:04 AM
Guess who's back!

*freeeeeeeze*

lol

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed