Sex scene in Predator 2

Started by chubbs3, Dec 31, 2007, 05:41:53 PM

Author
Sex scene in Predator 2 (Read 97,992 times)

chubbs3

chubbs3

Did anybody find the sex scene in Predator 2 to be a little unnecessary ? I mean its just not the type of thing youd expect to see in an Alien or Predator movie.

War Wager

War Wager

Yeah, pretty unnecessary. Just an excuse for boobs...   :P

§niperhawk

§niperhawk

umm...who cares? ;)

nukem11

nukem11

It was an over the top sex scene it was pretty funny and I never had any problem with it.

Uncanny Antman

Uncanny Antman

Here we go again.

severen76

severen76

what's the big deal It's only boobs in an 18 rated film  ::)

The Chibi Kiriyama

It was forgetable. If I wanted scenes that establish the "bad people" to be sexually active, I'd go to Blockbuster and get Death Wish. It goes without saying that I haven't done this.

nukem11

nukem11

The big thing is BIG DEAL in didnt last 5 seconds so I dont what the problem is.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 31, 2007, 06:07:14 PM
It was forgetable. If I wanted scenes that establish the "bad people" to be sexually active, I'd go to Blockbuster and get Death Wish. It goes without saying that I haven't done this.

bloody jeff goldblum  :D

wolf66

wolf66

Quote from: The Chibi Kiriyama on Dec 31, 2007, 06:07:14 PM

you need to cool down it was one sex scene you can't  chance it now what's done is done,

Horhey

Horhey

Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 31, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
Did anybody find the sex scene in Predator 2 to be a little unnecessary ? I mean its just not the type of thing youd expect to see in an Alien or Predator movie.

People get layed alot, so it is what it is. She was obviously f**ked up on powder.

Master Chief

Master Chief

That scene let us know that our P2 was a either a perv or it was hunting down its next victim, the Cuban drug lord.

XenoVC

XenoVC

Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 31, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
yeah that was kind of Random they start f**king out of nowhere  :P

Horhey

Horhey

Another pathetic thread. This time nitpicking about a f**k scene. Grab your nuts please.

alpha predalien

alpha predalien

sex scenes are in just about every horror movie predator or not. it's typical nothing new.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed