Sex scene in Predator 2

Started by chubbs3, Dec 31, 2007, 05:41:53 PM

Author
Sex scene in Predator 2 (Read 97,991 times)

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 02, 2008, 02:40:04 PM
jip hens joker hey mate?

Why so serious?

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: the Joker on Jan 02, 2008, 02:42:48 PM
Quote from: BlkSoul on Jan 02, 2008, 02:40:04 PM
jip hens joker hey mate?

Why so serious?

jUST JOKING MAN! WHEN I SAW PRED 2 SEX SECNE MY DAD CALLED IT RAPE SO I JUST DNT LIKE IT! IM KWL SORRY

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

^ what, nah man i was only jokin, i was quoting the joker...."why so serious" i dont mind if ya like it or dont like it.....

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: the Joker on Jan 02, 2008, 02:47:08 PM
^ what, nah man i was only jokin, i was quoting the joker...."why so serious" i dont mind if ya like it or dont like it.....

I THOUGHT I OFFENDED U SO I APOLOGIZED MY BAD!?

Neukku

Neukku

I have HAD it with these m*thaf**king Caps Locks on this m*thaf**king forum!

Dark Passenger

Dark Passenger

Quote from: Neukku on Jan 03, 2008, 02:10:43 PM

talking about caps you got 5 letters that are caps-locked.....

BlkSoul

BlkSoul

Quote from: Neukku on Jan 03, 2008, 02:10:43 PM

Dude chill Breath in and out. Whuzzzzaaaa

mojodojo2k

mojodojo2k

Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 31, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
Did anybody find the sex scene in Predator 2 to be a little unnecessary ? I mean its just not the type of thing youd expect to see in an Alien or Predator movie.

Yeah, i'll agree....the sex scene with the latin chick with big fake honkers and teased up 80's hair (yuck) riding that guy humorously like a bronco was a bit retarded and definitely didn't need to be in this film.  Nor did the 1,278 f-bombs being dropped in the dialogue need to be appropriate either.  Or how about just after the sex scene where it shows one of the armed Jamacains (it was the guy who got hit in the head with the little triad arrow) holding a GIANT rolled up lit joint in one hand blatantly making fun of their heritage.  These are just some of the TOTALLY uncalled things this movie had which in my eyes, made it a typical sh**ty 80's action movie and less of a gritty suspensful movie that made Predator a cult icon movie.  Don't get me wrong, the Predator effects were pretty awesome but everything else didn't really live up to the original movie i thought. After seeing it in the theater at the age of 9, i can remember thinking "Man this movie sucked....I'm gonna go back home and watch the original Predator and hopefully erase this one out of my memory".  I have owned the Deluxe Predator DVD set since 2004 and still have yet to unwrap Predator 2 and watch it.

OBSiDiAN_351

OBSiDiAN_351

Quote from: mojodojo2k on Jan 04, 2008, 10:26:33 AM
Quote from: chubbs3 on Dec 31, 2007, 05:41:53 PM
Did anybody find the sex scene in Predator 2 to be a little unnecessary ? I mean its just not the type of thing youd expect to see in an Alien or Predator movie.

Yeah, i'll agree....the sex scene with the latin chick with big fake honkers and teased up 80's hair (yuck) riding that guy humorously like a bronco was a bit retarded and definitely didn't need to be in this film.  Nor did the 1,278 f-bombs being dropped in the dialogue need to be appropriate either.  Or how about just after the sex scene where it shows one of the armed Jamacains (it was the guy who got hit in the head with the little triad arrow) holding a GIANT rolled up lit joint in one hand blatantly making fun of their heritage.  These are just some of the TOTALLY uncalled things this movie had which in my eyes, made it a typical sh**ty 80's action movie and less of a gritty suspensful movie that made Predator a cult icon movie.  Don't get me wrong, the Predator effects were pretty awesome but everything else didn't really live up to the original movie i thought. After seeing it in the theater at the age of 9, i can remember thinking "Man this movie sucked....I'm gonna go back home and watch the original Predator and hopefully erase this one out of my memory".  I have owned the Deluxe Predator DVD set since 2004 and still have yet to unwrap Predator 2 and watch it.

yeah well predator 2 was cool, so un-rap it and watch it  :)

mojodojo2k

mojodojo2k

thanks for the 411  ;D

WisePredator

WisePredator

Quote from: Horhey on Dec 31, 2007, 06:48:03 PM
She was obviously f**ked up on powder.
At the rate of speed she was going... :P

She is a drug lord's ho, so she would be f**ked up on good ol' coke.

shakermakerman

shakermakerman

Quote from: WisePredator on Jan 04, 2008, 05:33:23 PM

thought u was going to say something else then as i was reading lol.

severen76

severen76

Quote from: shakermakerman on Jan 04, 2008, 05:34:57 PM
Quote from: WisePredator on Jan 04, 2008, 05:33:23 PM

thought u was going to say something else then as i was reading lol.

:D

chopperbuilder

chopperbuilder

Quote from: §niperhawk on Dec 31, 2007, 05:46:54 PM
umm...who cares? ;)

il join you on that  ;)

chubbs3

chubbs3

It was just kind of unnecessary for a Predator movie. This isnt a Friday the 13th or some other crappy horror film were people get slaughtered while or after having sex. Alien and predator movies are a bit too serious and cool to have those kinds of scenes.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed