Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,141 times)

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

You are hard-f**king-core, man. I could never do that.

randy4321

randy4321

Quote from: Corporal Hicks on Apr 17, 2010, 01:14:41 PM

My collection of Aliens Predator CCG. Need 8 more than I have a complete premiere set.

Production used copy of the Alien Resurrection script, complete with storyboards. Was used by William Washington, a stunts guy on the film.

And lastly, my small but ever growing T-shirt collection:

Promo shirt for the Alien DC re-release.

Promo shirt for the midnight release of AvPR

I also have another t-shirt in the wash. Was a promo one for AvPR with the teaser poster logo on it.
I have a couple questions if you dont mind..where do u manage to get the money to buy all that stuff? And where do you work to get some merchandise like that? Where did u get the shirts? Thanks

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 16, 2010, 08:07:18 PM
Yeah, i'd always wanted to..then about 11 months ago i took everything out and Ebay'd it and started buying a shit ton of A&P stuff. Anytime theres some new BIG A/P news i rearrange all of my A&P merchandise (swapping items to new shelves, new poses, etc). I wish there were A/P bedsheets, or window curtains lol.

Nice! You should definitely post some pics once it's all done.

West-Coast Killer

West-Coast Killer

i just started so heres my small,small collection

Figures
None

Movies
AVP
AVPR
Aliens

Games
AVP- extinction

Soon to get !!**
NECA- wolf predator
7 inch 79' Alien

Not-AVP related figures
FF7 Sephiroth
ff7-advent children-Cloud
Halo-Tartaus
Halo-Mark 4 spartan soldier
halo- Elite Flight
Ironman2- Hall of armor Ironman

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 17, 2010, 10:05:12 AM
Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 16, 2010, 08:07:18 PM
Yeah, i'd always wanted to..then about 11 months ago i took everything out and Ebay'd it and started buying a shit ton of A&P stuff. Anytime theres some new BIG A/P news i rearrange all of my A&P merchandise (swapping items to new shelves, new poses, etc). I wish there were A/P bedsheets, or window curtains lol.

Nice! You should definitely post some pics once it's all done.
I'll post some pics of it today, if not tomorrow. Then after i've painted it (also decided to move bed/dresser/bookcase/etc around..) I'll make a video of it.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Cool, I look forward to it!

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

Quote from: randy4321 on Jul 17, 2010, 06:55:21 AM
I have a couple questions if you dont mind..where do u manage to get the money to buy all that stuff? And where do you work to get some merchandise like that? Where did u get the shirts? Thanks

T-shirts are mostly off Ebay. I'm addicted to shirts. The rest is just stuff I've brought over time from my local comic book shop or Ebay.

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

I just bought the 27x40 posters for alien, aliens, and alien3, plus three omnibuses v2 for predator and v1 and v2 for aliens.

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 16, 2010, 02:23:13 AM
That.....Is amazing.  :)

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 16, 2010, 02:41:30 AM
Just no words for that collection!... is amazing!  that room looks like a cience fiction museum

Quote from: predamorph on Jul 16, 2010, 06:31:56 PM
wow.. that's an awesome collection!

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 16, 2010, 07:53:46 PM
Words... fail... me... :o

Well done Zombie, that's a beautiful collection!

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 16, 2010, 07:57:35 PM
Amazing collection..I'm gonna paint my A&P room now.

Wow thanks for the kind words guys. Really appreciate it, especially considering this is a forum dedicated to pretty much just aliens and predators; was really nervous of posting my pics here. Was just hoping my collection was up to snuff.

Bad news is, my house was hit by another flood again, barely 3 weeks before the previous one and barely 2 weeks since I completed the room! So carpeting was damaged, the lower shelf was damaged, had some paint damage, and my stealth iron man was completely destroyed. My alien revoltech's beautiful box was destroyed. (I think I'm going to get another one since I love the box to damn much and could use the current revoltech for something else.) One of the saliva pieces broke on my predalien, luckily it broke at a part where once I glue it back, even without the tiniest bit of black paint touch up its almost impossible to notice. So gonna be busy the next few days repairing and putting the room back into shape.
Thankfully the stealth iron man was a gift from a good friend but still it was painful to lose such a piece.

Anyways gonna go pick up the alien diorama from sideshow today. Gonna place that piece just above the light switch. And hopefully going to close a deal on a lifesize predator bust from sideshow. Don't know if I've mentioned this before but I put the downpayment for the awesome berserker bio mask from sideshow. Got it at a STEAL! Can't wait for that piece to come out, looks amazing!

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

So here is my A&P Room. You really have to be in it to see how freaken awesome it is.. I have the 1;6 Dog Alien, but the peice of crap broke..so i'm making somthing out of it, lol. I'm about to rearrange the entire room along with painting it. I currently have 3 items in the mail, and am buying some more shelves next weekend (hopefully).

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Very nice, looks very professional Sir :) the fourth pic is win, I love how the Alien's head is supporting the books rofl

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 18, 2010, 04:51:10 AM
So here is my A&P Room. You really have to be in it to see how freaken awesome it is.. I have the 1;6 Dog Alien, but the peice of crap broke..so i'm making somthing out of it, lol. I'm about to rearrange the entire room along with painting it. I currently have 3 items in the mail, and am buying some more shelves next weekend (hopefully).

Really great room! and your collection.. you have a lot of really exoensive stuff!

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Quote from: Freak_Zombie on Jul 18, 2010, 04:12:10 AM
Quote from: Private Hudson on Jul 16, 2010, 02:23:13 AM
That.....Is amazing.  :)

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 16, 2010, 02:41:30 AM
Just no words for that collection!... is amazing!  that room looks like a cience fiction museum

Quote from: predamorph on Jul 16, 2010, 06:31:56 PM
wow.. that's an awesome collection!

Quote from: Lt. Mike Harrigan on Jul 16, 2010, 07:53:46 PM
Words... fail... me... :o

Well done Zombie, that's a beautiful collection!

Quote from: Lar'ja Thwei on Jul 16, 2010, 07:57:35 PM
Amazing collection..I'm gonna paint my A&P room now.

Wow thanks for the kind words guys. Really appreciate it, especially considering this is a forum dedicated to pretty much just aliens and predators; was really nervous of posting my pics here. Was just hoping my collection was up to snuff.

Bad news is, my house was hit by another flood again, barely 3 weeks before the previous one and barely 2 weeks since I completed the room! So carpeting was damaged, the lower shelf was damaged, had some paint damage, and my stealth iron man was completely destroyed. My alien revoltech's beautiful box was destroyed. (I think I'm going to get another one since I love the box to damn much and could use the current revoltech for something else.) One of the saliva pieces broke on my predalien, luckily it broke at a part where once I glue it back, even without the tiniest bit of black paint touch up its almost impossible to notice. So gonna be busy the next few days repairing and putting the room back into shape.
Thankfully the stealth iron man was a gift from a good friend but still it was painful to lose such a piece.

Anyways gonna go pick up the alien diorama from sideshow today. Gonna place that piece just above the light switch. And hopefully going to close a deal on a lifesize predator bust from sideshow. Don't know if I've mentioned this before but I put the downpayment for the awesome berserker bio mask from sideshow. Got it at a STEAL! Can't wait for that piece to come out, looks amazing!

oh man i feel sorry for thos ppieces that got damaged i hope you can repair your room.. im sure you will! :)

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Wow, now that's dedication! You've now got me spurred into doing a similar room. Maybe not a whole room, nut maybe half or something.

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Completely NONSENSE! I don't have to be in it to see how freakin awesome it is! Dude! I love love love it! I wish I had the space to dedicate a room to just aliens and predators! Probably my most favourite franchise! Awesome stuff dude! Looking forward to the pics of the new items.

Quote from: WolfPredator89 on Jul 18, 2010, 07:26:22 AM

oh man i feel sorry for thos ppieces that got damaged i hope you can repair your room.. im sure you will! :)

Thanks dude, hopefully it'll be back even better!

Anyways picked up my alien diorama! Freakin love it! Looks even better in real life! Love how it looks so creepy and all, would look perfect on top of my light switch.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed