Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 874,124 times)

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Lol np.

superdeathpredator

superdeathpredator

I just decided to put my collection on youtube so here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pXrf9QEERzQ

Corporal Hicks

Corporal Hicks

I've added the UK Predator poster to my collection (quad and 1-sheet) and also film reels for the UK trailer and teaser trailer.

Lordprobe ALIENS

Lordprobe ALIENS

Here's mine. 8)

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

I need to get more of those british mags. They look really nice when you have 'em all together like that.

Have added a US Predators Bus Shelter (4'x6') poster and 4 mini-posters to my collection. Don't have them displayed yet, though, because I've no places left.

LLIT

LLIT

Quote from: Mr. Domino on Jul 05, 2010, 07:46:42 PM
That would be the Hive Warrior (Blue) and Acid (Brown) Aliens from the Hive Wars series, which consisted of six figures that initially were left unproduced, but were put out as a last ditch effort to revive the line (unsuccessfully), spurred on by fan support. The line also included a bionic Corp. Hicks, Integer 3, a synthetic, and two predators, one of which was a kind of PredAlien, although much more Pred than Alien.

I have the blue and brown aliens too. found em years ago at KB toys before they disappeared around here. I don't know if they are gone altogether or not but anyway they are good sculpts. They are a lot like the Alien Resurrection design. They're articulation sucks though.

I have a bunch of other stuff in storage, I'll have to get them out to put on here. I can't remember all that I have. Not nearly as much as some of you on here but fun none the less.

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Yeah, its actually interesting to note that the two Hive Wars aliens, and also the 12" alien that came in the "Aliens vs. Corp. Hicks" boxed set both have the reverse-jointed legs which didn't premiere on-screen until Resurrection several years later.

Freak_Zombie

Freak_Zombie

Hey guys, I've posted this in another forum as well but I wanted to share my collection here as well. I'm a pretty big predator and alien fan, so is my sis. I just started collecting not too long ago so my collection is really small.

I'm hoping to add the alien diorama from sideshow later tonight or tomorrow. Mr black bio mask when its released. And hopefully either my grail piece which is the first predator bust from sideshow or the upcoming predator bust from sideshow as well. I don't and do not think I'll be getting the wolf bust, simply because I hate the base as well as the rubber hair.

Anyways finally after about 10 days of work I've completed my room. Except for the carpeted floor I pretty much did the repaint and installation of everything myself, which is why it took so long.

Room was supposed to be a store room, which was really tiny! Its only 2.99m by 1.55m. There's also four pillars which I painted black to kinda break things up which make the room even smaller. But I'm quite proud of what I've been able to do with a very limited budget and man power.

The predalien bust and queen alien facehugger are on display cabinet built by my friend. There's a 5mm thick black acrylic on the top to give it a more exclusive feel. The cabinet is made from 1 inch thick wood and is pasted with black formica.
The other shelves and curtains are from ikea.

The top shelf is pretty much my dvd box set collection. And the small signs you see are just stuff I printed out and put in small photo frames to describe what those pieces are about.

I also installed a set of 4.1 speakers from cambridge soundworks which I picked up for $13.50 so that I can play music whenever I come into the room to chill or play chess with my dad.

I just started collecting about 6 months ago so guys please be kind in your comments. I know my collection is no where as awesome as some of the rest here. I'm still a student so just trying my best.Thanks for looking! :D

Alien and predator item list:

palisades life size facehugger bust (artist proof! I just got it recently at a steal, love it to bits!)
palisades micro facehugger bust
palisades chest burster
neca facehugger head knocker
neca alien head knocker
alien quadrilogy box set
predator dvd box set
sideshow predalien life size bust
sideshow queen alien lifesize facehugger
avp chess set
alien 3d poster
avp poster
alien revoltech
avp 2 chirashi

Also not in these pictures, I have:
queen alien chestburster plush from palisades
facehugger plush from palisades
life size alien skull
predator chirashi
avp hunter edition ps3 game (the one that comes with the facehugger)

Forgot to mention, I'm also gonna be trying to get the neca 18 inch alien and the big chap from hot toys.

Private Hudson

Private Hudson

That.....Is amazing.  :)

WolfPredator89

WolfPredator89

Just no words for that collection!... is amazing!  that room looks like a cience fiction museum

predamorph

predamorph

wow.. that's an awesome collection!

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Words... fail... me... :o

Well done Zombie, that's a beautiful collection!

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Amazing collection..I'm gonna paint my A&P room now.

Lt. Mike Harrigan

Lt. Mike Harrigan

You've dedicated a whole room to Alien & Predator? Nice!

Lar'ja Thwei

Lar'ja Thwei

Yeah, i'd always wanted to..then about 11 months ago i took everything out and Ebay'd it and started buying a shit ton of A&P stuff. Anytime theres some new BIG A/P news i rearrange all of my A&P merchandise (swapping items to new shelves, new poses, etc). I wish there were A/P bedsheets, or window curtains lol.

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed