Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 870,657 times)

Master

Master

All right It`s time I update my A/P collection:

New things are Revoltech Predator and Falcon (which I got from InvisibleLimits, Thanks allot Man!). Not entirely new but with proper paint up is my BSP.

(The quality of the picuters is not best but in neares future my friend will help my with his profesional camera. Then I`ll update with super quality pictures ;) )

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Nice ;) I can tell u like your predators.

Stalker

Stalker

I finally got one! It should be arriving via courier in the next few days.

Once I get my new display area sorted, there will be lots of pictures on the way.

Currently as the collection stands:

Hot Toys Royce, Berserker & Falconer
HCG life-size Predator 1 bio helmet bust
HCG life-size Predator 2 mask & smart disc
Master Replicas life-size Predator 2 spear
Sideshow life-size Berserker & Falconer masks
Sideshow Exclusive Predator Maquette

And now the Sideshow 1:1 Predator bust.

Also currently on pre-order:

Hot Toys Tracker Predator & life-size Sideshow mask.
Sideshow P1 Legendary scale bust & Berserker life size bust.

samoht

samoht

Quote from: Master on Apr 12, 2011, 10:54:21 AM

New things are Revoltech Predator and Falcon (which I got from InvisibleLimits, Thanks allot Man!). Not entirely new but with proper paint up is my BSP.

(The quality of the picuters is not best but in neares future my friend will help my with his profesional camera. Then I`ll update with super quality pictures ;) )

Nice.

The revoltech predator looks like a little boy predator.

Master

Master

Yep he is small and skinny compared to other Preds  :D

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Apr 13, 2011, 01:48:52 AM

I do like my aliens too. I`ve got McFarlane A:R drone, NECA A1 and As drones. I`d very much like to have runner and queen but the former is too expensive and the later dosen`t exist in proper scale.

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Nice Yoda figure.

Master

Master

Quote from: Ghost Rider on Apr 13, 2011, 02:12:55 PM

Nice Yoda figure.

He is best killer of all of them  ;) Nobody f**ks with Yoda and lives long enough to tell about it!

Ghost Rider

Ghost Rider

Quote from: Master on Apr 13, 2011, 06:38:03 PM

Nice Yoda figure.

He is best killer of all of them  ;) Nobody f**ks with Yoda and lives long enough to tell about it!

Exactly my fan.

DoomRulz

DoomRulz

Quote from: Master on Apr 13, 2011, 06:38:03 PM

Nice Yoda figure.

What about Vader?

Master

Master

If only I had Vader in proper scale... But then again Yoda vs Preds = dead Preds.  Yoda + Vader = dead Preds. Whats the difference?

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

Quote from: Master on Apr 13, 2011, 11:46:35 AM
Yep he is small and skinny compared to other Preds  :D

Quote from: CavatinaTheXeno on Apr 13, 2011, 01:48:52 AM

I do like my aliens too. I`ve got McFarlane A:R drone, NECA A1 and As drones. I`d very much like to have runner and queen but the former is too expensive and the later dosen`t exist in proper scale.

I've got a Maniac 6 dog alien it's cool and two Queens ones a Kenner and the other Mcfarlane. ;)

Master

Master

Oh you are lucky! I`d love to have dog alien and dog burster. But can`t find those for resonable price.

Also I realy do appreciate Aliens and Preds from McFarlane ;)

Wolf91

Wolf91

I was wondering have anyone ever tried removing the Berserkers, Falconer and Tracker masks?

Mr. Domino

Mr. Domino

Um...you do realize that they didn't sculpt the faces underneath there, right?

Wolf91

Wolf91

haha I know that ! Its just that I have 3 unmasked berserker, and I painted them to look like 3 different predators. I wished I could let them pose while holding their individual helmets. Anyone? successfully removed their helmets?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed