Post Your Collection

Started by The Ultimate Predator, Dec 11, 2006, 04:44:31 PM

Author
Post Your Collection (Read 870,749 times)

Master

Master

Show us pics man!

Wolf91

Wolf91

haha I have no Idea how to post my pictures up here and I'm waiting for my DSLR camera . Just let you guys have some idea what I have currently, 1 Mcf Movie Maniac Alien queen (this b*tch is huge!) 3 predaliens, 2 Alien, 2 Aliens, all 7 variants of Wolf Neca, 1 Masked berserker, 1 Falconer and Tracker, 3 extra unmasked berserker, classic pred opened mouth + closed mouth + Battle Damaged ver. AVP playsets ! Oh and I have a Extra set of A/P pack and 1 extra set for Neca Predators series 1 and 2 :) I just starting to collect A/P stuff this year and I need the Mcfarlane Celtic, Scar and Elder, but is it worth it for SGD$250 ? or should I wait for Neca to do their own version?

Master

Master

Use photobucket or similar site.

uruk

uruk

neca won't do them, so think about it. but i'm sure you might find them cheaper.

Master

Master

I wouldn`t be so sure thet NECA won`t do them. When they make all lost hunters etc. etc. and this stuff will give them serious income they might rethink doing AvP stuff.

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: Master on Apr 16, 2011, 09:05:07 AM
I wouldn`t be so sure thet NECA won`t do them. When they make all lost hunters etc. etc. and this stuff will give them serious income they might rethink doing AvP stuff.

Yep! Thats what i'm thinking... after they finish the lost hunters they will come with AVP figures. They all have the same body and armor, its the same sculpture for the 4 predators (Scar, Celtic, Chopper and Elder) just different bios and accessories. 

Really easy money maker ;)

uruk

uruk

eh, is this discussion endless? neca stated they're NOT INTERESTED in avp figures. finito.

Master

Master

And I don`t believe them  ;)

coolbreeze

coolbreeze

Quote from: uruk on Apr 17, 2011, 12:36:21 PM
eh, is this discussion endless? neca stated they're NOT INTERESTED in avp figures. finito.

Maybe not now, but if they see there is money to be made in them they will. It's all about the money....

Tribal

Tribal

Quote from: uruk on Apr 17, 2011, 12:36:21 PM

They also said they would never make a 12" predator because it would be too big for the stores and way too expensive... now we'll have a 18" predator  ;)

uruk

uruk

i'd love to see them too. just don't want to be to hopeful...

Wolf91

Wolf91

I wish they would really do it. I mean Neca is now the Cult Brand for predators already, Hot toys predators are not that impressive as I have the HT wolf and I find it weird IMO, then I sold it and I'll never buy HT preds again :( I just finished refining the unmasked falconer, now I'm left with the Tracker predator unmasked.

CavatinaTheXeno

CavatinaTheXeno

I've just brought my Second! Mcfarlane Movie Maniac 6 Dog Alien The guys are so awsome. ;D

I'll update my collection soon as I've got more new stuff.

Stalker

Stalker

The Sideshow exclusive maquette & 1:1 bust both arrived here today...oh my God.

The Hoy Toys Berserker is there just for a sense of scale.

And here's the maquette with the exclusive masked head (sorry for the bad picture quality).

samoht

samoht

ooolahlah.

Why does anytime have red on his head?

AvPGalaxy: About | Contact | Cookie Policy | Manage Cookie Settings | Privacy Policy | Legal Info
Facebook Twitter Instagram YouTube Patreon RSS Feed